🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3601

Options
meemahh
meemahh Posts: 90 Level 3

How can I beat level 3601??? I don't have any boosters or good bars to buy any. I've been stuck for over a week and getting ready to quit the game altogether.

Answers

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    Options

Hi @maf34100, you may see online YouTube tutorials to help you pass this level. If you want, I can search and provide you with a good video.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,037 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Oops! There is no video tips of above Level 1100 started and searched on YouTube Tutorials. 😅😅😅

When you see DiDS players asked the question on this game community, you don't need to help the players but you can still tagging me help the players. Then I will be back to help the players on this game community as it's my duty to help the players on this game community while I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 😄

So hope you can got understanding and thanks so much! 🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @meemahh 👋😄

Aha! I know this level is really still no so tricky to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips, so let me help and show you amazing skill tips of how to pass Level 3601 without using boosters and extra moves very possible on this game now! 😄

Let's checking and following my amazing tips now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure link charms to create Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm while destroy the flowers on the right side first. Then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers (also purple blockers with linking Star Ray Charm) on the right side. Then you link charms to create it while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers again. After all of the wooden blockers destroyed, you can link the charms (also helpful birds) to hit the bird eggs then the helpful birds will helping you to destroy another purple blockers. Then you can still continue linking the charms to Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm again then you link it (also helpful birds) to destroy a few of purple blockers left. So the diamond will bring up to the necklace successfully while you pass this level very possible while without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🤞😊

** All of The Bird Eggs are hidden in the flowers. The helpful birds are also released after you use the moves. **

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips! ✊😄

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and you can really do it! ✊😄

If you want to get 3 stars on this level, you make sure link at least 2/3 star charms to destroy the blockers and get more explosion points and also 1/2 (more than 2) moves remaining left after you pass this level successfully. I got 3 stars on this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible too. 🤞😊

After this level passed, I promise next new levels are still no problem and nothing tricky for us! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• spoat
    spoat Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same problem with level 3601. Hope this help Diamond_Lil

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome back again! @meemahh @spoat 👋😄

Aha! I know this level is really still no so tricky to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips, so let me help and show you amazing skill tips of how to pass Level 3601 without using boosters and extra moves very possible on this game now! 😄

Let's checking and following my amazing tips now! 😉

Firstly, you make sure link charms to create Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm while destroy the flowers on the right side first. Then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers (also purple blockers with linking Star Ray Charm) on the right side. Then you link charms to create it while destroy the flowers then you link it to destroy all of the wooden blockers again. After all of the wooden blockers destroyed, you can link the charms (also helpful birds) to hit the bird eggs then the helpful birds will helping you to destroy another purple blockers. Then you can still continue linking the charms to Vertical/Cross/Star Ray Charm again then you link it (also helpful birds) to destroy a few of purple blockers left. So the diamond will bring up to the necklace successfully while you pass this level very possible while without using boosters and extra moves very possible. 🤞😊

** All of The Bird Eggs are hidden in the flowers. The helpful birds are also released after you use the moves. **

Woohoo! I did passed this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible today and last Thursday now! This level is really still no problem to be passed very possible but it's should be more skill learned tips! ✊😄

So I hope you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too after you check and follow up my amazing tips. 👆😉 Let's trying to play this level and you can really do it! ✊😄

If you got so close especially as the layers of one/two purple blockers are still blocked, you can use one round hammer only to destroy all the layers of purple blockers that the diamond will be floating up to the necklace successfully if there is no possible linking vertical/cross/star ray charm and helpful birds. Or you can also use 4 helpful birds boosters (start-up booster) if you still had so many 4 helpful birds boosters, you can link them that you will passing this level easier possible too while you don't need to use and waste so many hammers and extra moves as well. 😉

And if you want to get 3 stars on this level, you make sure link at least 2/3 star charms to destroy the blockers and get more explosion points and also 1/2 (more than 2) moves remaining left after you pass this level successfully. I got 3 stars on this level with my 2nd try but without using boosters and extra moves possible too. 🤞😊

After this level passed, I promise next new levels are still no problem and nothing tricky for us! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶

Diamond Racer Challenge #1 - Win Gold Bars and Badge Here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?