๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3682

bianca70
bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2

Level 3682 is impossible to play out, you must have 4 diamonds, they fall 1 for 1 , and their are to many dubble flowers, and not enough moves.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello and It's me again!ย @bianca70ย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations again as finally you did passed very impossible Level 3676 right now! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜„

I just see new levels released on this game now too then I will check and come back to answer and help you for this level if I can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Yeah! You are right! This level is also really another very impossible to us asย 20 moves is reallyย not enough movesย to be passed possibleย againย andย too many layers of ribbons of keys and also flower blockersย should be used many moves. I did trying this level many times but it's still failed mostly again. Oh Dear! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

So I ask and report this another one impossible level to Community Team again right now then we hope this impossible level should be fixed easier as well again or not as it's their decision to check and fix them only. Thanks for your asking this impossible level. ๐Ÿ™

• wandamc
    wandamc Posts: 73 Level 2

When is this level going to be fixed ( 3682)

• Diamond_Lim

Unfortunately as still not yet! Waiting on tomorrow or later! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello again! @bianca70 and @wandamc ๐Ÿ‘‹

Finally Community Team answered me this level and next some impossible levels (Except Level 3693 is not impossible yet) have been reported completed now. Waiting for their checking and fixing these levels easier soon. Thanks for your asking this impossible level problem feedback again! ๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2023

Hello again! @wandamc ๐Ÿ‘‹

Great news as this level has been fixed easier as extra free 3 moves added and the layers of flowers decreased now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Before this level fixed easier :

After this level fixed easier :

So you don't forget to use the stable internet connection and open this game again then you will see and play this level has been fixed easier now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not just this level has been fixed easier, I also check playing Level 3684, 3685, 3687 and 3691 again, these another impossible levels have been fixed easier too but unfortunately as Level 3693 and 3695 are still not impossible yet and cannot be fixed easier.

So I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let's try playing to challenge passing this level again! Hope you can do it again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

While a moment, another latest new levels (From level 3696 to 3710) have been released today now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?