🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

no players showing

Options
Gianna_Boni
Gianna_Boni Posts: 3 Newbie

i am at level 260 in Diamond Diaries, but there are no players to compete with in the city race so i cannot get any reward! Also in the "best players" list i have only 3 people. Is there a way to add new people in the game, beside adding friens on Facebook?

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

King does give you random friends when you first start playing Gianna, but I assume you've passed your friends in the game, which is why you can't see anyone.  I'm not sure if more get added as more people join the game, I'll try to find out for you.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

King does give you random friends when you first start playing Gianna, but I assume you've passed your friends in the game, which is why you can't see anyone.  I'm not sure if more get added as more people join the game, I'll try to find out for you.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Gianna, there was an issue with that and the Studio have now fixed it so it should be working fine for you now :-)

Let us know how that goes and good luck! Are you enjoying the new game? 

- Mia

• Gianna_Boni
    Gianna_Boni Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

thanks, Mia, i restarted the game without logging it to Facebook and it worked for city races: level 280 so far! Yet i am alone in the best palyers list, but no problem since it doesn't give any prize ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?