🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

24 hours of unlimited lives disappeared after 7 hours

Options
Joy_Engstrom
Joy_Engstrom Posts: 1 Newbie

I was awarded 24 hours of unlimited lives in Diamond Diaries Saga on the evening of July 12. After 7 hours, the unlimited lives disappeared. I sent a message to King tech support. After about 12 hours I got an email from tech support saying to ask my question to the community of game users for help. So I responded on the morning of July 13 asking for the remaining 17 hours of unlimited lives. I never received a response after that. So disappointed in their tech support for not really reading my request for help in the first place (because they would have known that the user community couldn't give me back my unlimited lives) and then for never responding again at all.  All I want is my 17 hours of unlimited lives!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Joy. This is a known issue for the other games, but I will pass it on to the Moderators who will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Joy,

I'm sorry you have had a bad experience. We're having some technical issues with the feature and we're very sorry for that. Our Studios are currently working on a fix. I'll keep you posted once it's solved. In the meantime, I've added some Gold Bars to your account to replace the lives.

I hope you're enjoying the game and if you have time before 12 CET today, don't miss your chance to win 150 Gold bars. It only take a minute and it's here.

Good luck and have a Fun-tastic weekend :)

- Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?