🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Not receiving a quest anymore to win gold bars

Options
Jopie
Jopie Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I am really enjoying the game. But I am around level 330 now and just completed a challenge to win enough diamonds to complete a chain and win 10 goldbars. But now I dont receive a new challenge anymore for at least 10 levels. Is this finished after a certain level? Also, I am the only one that is listed as best player per level.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

@Cezdiamond there is a counter on the top of the screen that counts however many Diamonds you had collected for that level (the same # as the goal of that level) and it is usually 300 or 600 total that you have to collect to get a reward. The nice thing is that even if you fail the level, the Diamonds that you DID collect are still credited. That is one thing I LOVE about this game. I am at almost at the 600 goal right now myself so I know what Jopie is talking about. :) I am understanding that the counter has stopped counting the Diamonds so when Jopie clears a level, all those Diamonds are not being credited to the total. Is that right? :) I hope this gets fixed for you soon!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Hi Jopie! I am not sure about this, so let me send it to the Moderator to see if she has an answer for you. They will be back in the office on Monday, so hopefully she will answer it as soon as she gets in! Thanks for writing and have a nice day!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Laura

@Jolpie Is this the City Challenge? Can I check if you are playing online and connected? 

Thanks! 

• Jopie
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond, no it is not the city challenge, that is ok. It is the chains that you have to collect 300 or 600 diamonds to complete.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

@Cezdiamond there is a counter on the top of the screen that counts however many Diamonds you had collected for that level (the same # as the goal of that level) and it is usually 300 or 600 total that you have to collect to get a reward. The nice thing is that even if you fail the level, the Diamonds that you DID collect are still credited. That is one thing I LOVE about this game. I am at almost at the 600 goal right now myself so I know what Jopie is talking about. :) I am understanding that the counter has stopped counting the Diamonds so when Jopie clears a level, all those Diamonds are not being credited to the total. Is that right? :) I hope this gets fixed for you soon!

• Jopie
    Options

I clicked by accident solved somehow. But yes Laura that is exactly I am referring to. But the thing is I don't get any counter anymore at all. So no more challenges anymore. And I also do not see any other persons to compete with for best player for each level.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

OK Jopie, no worries. I have sent this back to Cez so she will see it first thing in the morning for you. No problem at all! She will get back to you as soon as she can! Have a wonderful day!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks @Laura

@Jopie I think I have seen others saying this too, this has now been reported to our game team for investigation. 

I would like to credit your account with some items, please could you let me know your player ID? Please see instructions here

Thanks!

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks again @Laura

@Jopie thanks for taking the time to share these details, this is now with our game team for investigation. 

I have created a main thread here

Thank you! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?