Comments

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,328 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Diamond_Lim , my birthday is April 23rd

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,329 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now! @SabrinaM @MiladyR @LadyGaivman @quad5 β€οΈπŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar ListΒ hereΒ completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@MiladyR - Your birthday date is 12th December. Right?! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜Š

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Diamond_Lim

Hi my friend, I thought I'd done this but I'm not on your list. Nice badge dear, very nice, well done.

Birthday is April 4th.πŸŽ‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your loving my creativeΒ surprise birthday badge now! @LoveDachs β€οΈπŸ…πŸŽ‚πŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar ListΒ hereΒ completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! Enjoy your love claiming this badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ…πŸ˜„

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

@Diamond_Lim My birthday is 7th October πŸ˜‡.

And Happy Birthday to you my friend, It's too late to know about your DOB, but no worry I'll remember youπŸ’—πŸ’–

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your joining, celebrating and sending me my belated birthday wishes now! @keshavrf β€οΈπŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sharing your birthday date to us now! We have added you on our DiDS Birthday Calendar ListΒ hereΒ completed while you receive Surprise Birthday Badge now! πŸŽ‚πŸ—“οΈπŸ˜Š

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Lim, you are very welcome sweetie and am looking forward to receiving your lovely badge. πŸ’™

I had seen awhile back some interesting facts about birthdays and thought I would share... I also learned a few things that I didn't know. For example, I missed my Golden Birthday when I was 4.☹️ At that age all you want is presents and more presents, but I'm sure I got my share as it was as at that time I had very generous Grandparents. So it's all good. πŸ€—

πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

Most popular month to be born?

July through October tends to be the most popular birth months in the United States. August is the overall most popular month for birthdays, which makes sense, considering a late August birthday means December conception.

Note: Further research showed September was the most common month.

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

What are the rarest birthdays? Or least common.

Surprisingly, none is in February. They cluster around holidays. December 25, January 1, December 24, July 4, January 2, December 26, November 27, November 23, November 25 and October 31st. (As of: Apr 10, 2023.) *And this one.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

What is the world's rarest birthday?

December 25 (Christmas Day) is the least common birthday, while January 1 (New Year's Day) is the second least common. December 24 (Christmas Eve) also makes the list as the 3rd least common birthday while July 4 (Independence Day) is the 4th least common birthday. (As of: .Jan 17, 2023)

😯😯😯😯😯😯😯

*And this tidbit*

Is there a day no one was born?

February 3rd is the only day where no one in history has ever been born. Despite much scientific study, there is no explanation for this phenomena. Historically it has been referred to as β€œthe empty day” or β€œnobody's birthday”.(As of: Feb 3, 2022.)

πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡

What birthday is golden?

What is a Golden Birthday? Your golden birthday is when the date of your birth coincides with your age. For example, if you were born on October 8, your golden birthday took place when you turned 8. If you were born on December 21, your golden birthday took place when you turned 21.

Note: Don't forget to celebrate πŸ₯‚ this extra special day that only comes around once. There are other birthdays to celebrate such as Silver.. when you turn the age of 25 and there are others too like this one:

πŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈπŸ—“οΈ

When your birthdate matches your age?

Okay, So What Is a Beddian Birthday?

Basically, a Beddian birthday is when you are the same age as the "year" you were born. Note: This though depending on how late in the century you were born, sadly you may not get to celebrate this one. πŸ˜₯

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

I am highlighting this for my fellow April birthday babies.. as I noticed that (no matter what the stats say) we are leading at the moment (here) with August and October being a close 2nd and 3rd.πŸ€ͺ

Your April baby's birthday is pretty rare.

(Mine happens to be April 4th, but I was 3 weeks premature.)πŸ˜‰

Your little one is unlikely to need to share the limelight on their birthday because April birthdays are not super common. Only two April birthdates made their way into the top 200 most popular birthdays (April 4th at 144th and April 11th at 189th), while 11 landed below 300.

Note: There is one famous April (20th) birthday that comes to mind but I don't feel comfortable repeating their name and glad that they didn't make the list. 😑

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Resourced: All of these were done by researching Google with the question "What is the most popular birth month?" It appears these stats were basically for North America, even though that's not what I was going for. πŸ€—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?