🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 369 Diamond Dairies Saga. I have 17 tabs to got four boxes.

Angela_de_Laat
Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

So I must tab two boxes at one tab. On You Tube you can see this level but without flowers. Your saves with  17 turns. How can I do it with flowers??

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓

I know this level!This level has 17 moves and level goal want to get 4 boxes/diamonds(need linking/blasting 7 times on 3 boxes and 8 times on upside box.)I play this level completed without using boosters and extra moves on last 3 weeks(without flowers).On today,I replay this level and have seen dropping the flowers changed.I play this level more than 30 tries and still level failed.Maybe they changed this level hardly.I think this level is 'impossible level'.Shall be fixed this level is blasting/linking 4 times every boxes OR 30 moves OR without flowers.Thanks!

-Lim-

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Just had a word with the Studio and they confirmed the level was tweaked yesterday :) So if you haven't passed it yet, you should manage soon! If the level hasn't changed, simply close and update the App/game. 

Good luck everyone, please let me know how it goes!

Mia

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Angela, I can not understand your post. Please be more clear on the issue so I can help you. Thank you.

• Chubaka4
    Chubaka4 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem

not the same as on the videos

flowers next to big boxes and boxes with numbers 7 and 8 (6 on the video)

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,529 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓

I know this level!This level has 17 moves and level goal want to get 4 boxes/diamonds(need linking/blasting 7 times on 3 boxes and 8 times on upside box.)I play this level completed without using boosters and extra moves on last 3 weeks(without flowers).On today,I replay this level and have seen dropping the flowers changed.I play this level more than 30 tries and still level failed.Maybe they changed this level hardly.I think this level is 'impossible level'.Shall be fixed this level is blasting/linking 4 times every boxes OR 30 moves OR without flowers.Thanks!

-Lim-

• Angela_de_Laat

Thank you Laura. The game 369 is more difficult than the the youtube game. One of the boxes needs 8  the 3 others 7 tabs. But I have only 17 turns and.....a lot of flowers.

Sometimes you can tab 2 or 3 boxes in one tab. So you need a lot of lucky tabs. 

• Angela_de_Laat

It is true, Lim. I tried  over 200 times. With flowers and 8 or 7 taps it is “ impossible” .

They changed this level in a wrong way.

• Laura_Grosvenor

I gotchya now. I read the other comments and I absolutely understand what you mean. I will send this on to the Moderator so it can be looked at. I know that I was told that they are reviewing the levels in general because I have been complaining about the difficulty for a long time now. I will keep everyone informed and if I hear something, I will post it. :) 

• Angela_de_Laat

Heel hartelijk bedankt, Laura!

I will quietly wait and see.  Thank you very much, Laura!

• Laura_Grosvenor

AH! Another language! That is most interesting...too bad I couldn't pronounce that for the life of me lol. You are most welcome and it is my pleasure to help you. Have the best day!

• Angela_de_Laat

AH! Another language! That is most interesting...too bad I couldn't pronounce that for the life of me lol. You are most welcome and it is my pleasure to help you. Have the best day!

Yes Laura, I am Living in the Netherlands. And I wrote you a THANKS YOU SO MUCH also in my language.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Just had a word with the Studio and they confirmed the level was tweaked yesterday :) So if you haven't passed it yet, you should manage soon! If the level hasn't changed, simply close and update the App/game. 

Good luck everyone, please let me know how it goes!

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?