🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Where are the boosters stored on pc?

Options
RichTips
RichTips Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi,

I was playing Diamond on Facebook mand won some boosters. 5 birds, 1 color bomb, and something else around level 114-ish. Turned off pc, reloaded game today and they're all gone.

The only thing I clear is my Firefox cache, not the cookies or history. Can you give me any ideas why I keep losing the boosters.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Glad to hear you're getting some help Rich! Mia is good people. :) I wasn't aware that there had been more people complaining at the time I wrote you, but seeing that there are more complaints, I can only hope that the Studio can work this out quickly so the players can get back to playing and have all their boosters as soon as possible. I hope you have the most lovely day and thanks again for writing!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hello there Rich. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem as of yet. I will keep my eyes open for more posts like this and will let the Moderators know if it happens to multiple people. This might be a new glitch starting. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Rich!

A few other players have reported the same and the team is currently investigating. Please follow the main thread here for updates and more info. I often comment there to give updates and ask players for info which help us investigating.

Thanks!

Mia

• RichTips
    RichTips Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, I'll post problem.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Glad to hear you're getting some help Rich! Mia is good people. :) I wasn't aware that there had been more people complaining at the time I wrote you, but seeing that there are more complaints, I can only hope that the Studio can work this out quickly so the players can get back to playing and have all their boosters as soon as possible. I hope you have the most lovely day and thanks again for writing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?