🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Ongoing issues on Diamond Diaries

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Following this post, I just wanted to inform you that we are currently experiencing a few issues on Diamond Diaries and we are working hard on solving them.

Here are the issues reported so far:

. Unlimited lives not working - This should be fixed by one of our next release (No ETA).

. Unable to send/receive lives

. Amount of lives received not matching amount advertised

. Game keeps loading on FB and does not start

. Diamond Counter not working (disappearing or showing negative) - This will be fixed in our next release (No ETA).

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope you still enjoy your trip around the World collecting Diamonds!

I will keep posting updates here so keep an eye on this post ;)

Thanks for your patience. 

Mia

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hmm. Don't have any of these issues, but I will keep this handy and point people in this direction if I get any posts about glitches/problems. This is good stuff.

• Tímea_Dani
    Tímea_Dani Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,364 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hello Mia! Thank You for working with my issue & "the Negative Counter" issue got solved last week.

Some of the issues from your post still exist for me along with some others!!  

Known issues: 

(1) Lives are not being received (on my Mobile);

(2) Lives received & advertised are different;

(3) Unlimited Lives not working on PC;

NEW Issues:

(4) Boosters are NOT being added which are received from the Mystery Chest (both on my PC or Mobile phone);

(5) Diamonds are not being added to the counter (this started today -- and happened twice)  -- that too on a large collection of Diamonds!!!

(6) I am playing on my mobile, but the boosters on my PC are disappearing (along with Hammers)!!!

Can you please take care of these issues too?  Thanks!

• QueenMia
    Options

Thank you for the very clear info, Pummy! We are looking into it :)

• Diane_Smith-2
    Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options

I have an issue with mystery box keys. They have dissappeared from my game. The box is there but keys are not appearing anymore. 

• QueenMia
    Options

Hi Diane,

Thanks for posting!

You mean the mystery box that are in some game levels? Would you have a specific level as example, please? A screenshot would be most helpful as well!

Thanks!

Mia

• Sheryl_Hackworth
    Sheryl_Hackworth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I FINISHED LEVEL 10 AND AND GOT 50 DIAMONDS AND GOT THE EARRING. WHEN I CLAIM IT, IT WONT DO ANYTHING, IT WONT GO TO LEVEL 11. NOW I CANT PLAY AT ALL. IT WONT GO UNTIL I CLAIM THE EARRING, BUT I CANT.

• kalonya
    kalonya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

iPhone 5 - IOS 10.3.3

You know when you can't finish a game, it gives the diamond you earned so far. Those diamonds are added in the actual game screen but not added to the diamond counter on the main screen. I attached some screenshots into the link below. I tried to uninstall & re-install, disconnect & re-connect to the facebook etc. It's still the same. Please pay attention to the levels and diamonds on the screenshots.

https://care.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/bug-1182537885#entry_181956

• QueenMia
    Options

Hi Sheryl, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the level. Can I ask you what platform you're playing on? Please make sure the App/game/browser are up-to-date as well as clear cache and cookies and relaunch the game. If that does not help, please let me know and we will investigate further. 

Hi Kalonia, there were a few issues with the Diamond counters but this should have been resolved... Same as for Sheryl, can I ask you what platform you're playing on? Please make sure the App/game/browser are up-to-date as well as clear cache and cookies and relaunch the game. If that does not solve the problem, please let me know asap.

Thanks both for posting here!

Speak soon :)

Mia

• Carol_Allan
    Carol_Allan Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I've not been receiving lives, this is getting ridiculous now going from the sublime to the ridiculous..and i cannot believe they are asking us to PAY for the gold bars we are winning!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?