🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

No jewelry items to fill.

Hi

Im completely addicted to diamond diaries but I’ve played atleast 100 levels with no diamonds collecting to make an item of jewelry. Has this been discontinued? Also the city challenge doesn’t always work and I find it takes days after finishing a city to get the reward. 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to collect diamonds - Has it ever been working or has it stopped collecting them? What level are you on now? 

My first guess would be that you've finished the quest and you have collected all of them for now. Would you be able to add a screenshot of your game so I can see what's going on?

Thanks a lot in advance and until then, have a SASSY time!

Mia

• Michelle_Rayner_2
    Michelle_Rayner_2 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited September 2018

Hi

im currently on level 495. The quests used to work but not for a while now. I thought with the latest update the problem would be resolved but it hasn’t. I’m also still waiting for my gold bars from finishing the last city. I think I came 2nd but the race shows so infrequently that I’m not sure. 

Struggling to upload a screenshot. Where can I send it too

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Michelle, were you able to take the print screen yet?  If not, here is a link on how to do it:  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289

If you already have the print screen - look to see where you are going to type your new message and just above it are 3 icons.  The middle icon is the picture icon.  Click on it and it will open up on your device.  Click on the image or double click and it will upload to your new message.

• Clothilde_Mary
    Clothilde_Mary Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same problem! Exactly the same!!!

• Clothilde_Mary
    Clothilde_Mary Posts: 3 Newbie

How do you upload the picture? I took a screenshot but not able to copy here

• QueenMia

Hello all, and thanks Elsa for the help on the screenshot! Please note you only can add images from destkop... it won't work if you're on your mobile :( I know this is not ideal, but is there a way you connect via a laptop or PC to be able to upload it? 

Thanks so much!

Mia

• _Elsa_

Hi Clothilde, to upload your print screen go to the blank box where you are going to respond back here.  Just above that are 3 icons.  The middle icon is to upload pictures so click on it and it should open where you have your print screen located.  Click on that and then it should upload here.

• _Elsa_

Hi Clothilde, do you use a computer at all?  When I have to do a print screen on a mobile device I know that I can't upload it here on my device so what I am able to do is this.  I send me an email with the print screen attached and I open it on my computer.  Then I save it on my computer and come here to upload it.  Can you do the same thing?  Do you have a computer that would help you do this?

• Rachel_Bailey
    Rachel_Bailey Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue! I really liked collecting the diamonds, it helped when you were stuck on a level to feel as if you were getting somewhere at least. I'm on level 407

• QueenMia

Hey everyone, thanks for all the info. We are working on it and I'll keep you posted as soon as I can.

Thanks all for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?