1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Ongoing issues on Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Carol, 

We are sorry about the lives - This is an ongoing issues and we are working hard to solve it. However, it seems that the issue is coming from Facebook as it is not only affecting King games and therefore, the problem takes longer to be solved than we would want. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have added a little something to your account as compensation ;)

As for the Piggy bank, note that it's there to help you and is actually offering you a cheaper way to get more bars! It is a way to get more gold bars for less ;) You can find more info here.

I hope that helps! I'm here for any questions you might have. Until then, have a fun-tastic Monday :)

Mia

• geordietx
    geordietx Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

While I haven't had any of these issues (yet), I agree with Sheryl that paying for the piggy bank with gold that we collected is a new all-time low.  Aren't coercive sales pitches like that illegal or something??  If not, they should be. Many folks just don't have the willpower to say "no" to a sales pitch that frankly, they probably haven't seen before.  It really does make King look like they're trying to trick people - and makes them seem greedy. You can put whatever spin you want on it, but I think most people see it for what it is - a borderline poor sales practice.  I think you should get rid of it, and just make it a straightforward purchase if you must.

• kalonya
    kalonya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi QueenMia, problem still persists - iPhone 5 - IOS 10.3.3. The game is the latest version.

• Carol_Allan
    Carol_Allan Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This game and the makers need reporting. I won 5 Boosters yesterday, used one and now the other 4 have disapeared.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,391 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hello Mia! Thank you very much for your compensations, constant suggestions & advice at all times! 

I am very sorry that I am adding few more complaints to this "Ongoing Issues" link (7th September, 2018)

I play on --- Android Mobile phone, Chrome browser, Microsoft Edge & Game Room.  The below issues are same on all these platforms!!

1) The Diamond Counter has disappeared again on 28th August; At first for couple of days, it was miscalculating the Diamonds --- means, even when I collected 18 Diamonds out of 20, it counted only 4 or 5.  Now, the counter is not back yet!!! 

2) Boosters received from the Mystery Chest are NOT BEING added :(

3) Boosters will suddenly disappear & become 0 (ZERO) -- this is with both the Starting Boosters & the Hammers!!

4) Even-though, there is no connection between the boosters on PC game & mobile game, when I am playing on my PC and use some of the boosters, those same boosters were / are being reduced or completely disappeared from my Mobile game!!

5) The Unlimited Lives booster (from Mystery Chest) is still NOT working on PC & sometimes on mobile phone.

6) On my PC (in all the 3 windows mentioned above), not sure "SEND LIVES" is working or not!!  Because, the confirming window that we click "send" where all the friends' names are displayed is not appearing anymore!  And, some of my friends are complaining that they have not got any lives from me.  But, Mobile game is fine in this matter.

Hope I have covered all the issues!  Didn't want to expand too much but had to give complete explanation.

Thank You!

• Carol_Allan
    Carol_Allan Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm getting fed up with having to report issues, surely King know what the problems are now. I play on PC through Firefox, not receiving lives, lives disapearing, no bonuses being issued, when they are they disapear, and to add insult to injury you now have to PAY for the gold bars you win!! They are having a laugh, no way am I going to pay for things I win.

• Angela_Tisdale
    Angela_Tisdale Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am still stuck on level 460. Will not load a new city. Over a week now. Can u please forward me on so I can play ????

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Angela - Are you playing on FB? Because new levels are not available there yet. Best is to play on your mobile if you can!

• Jan_Clay_2
    Jan_Clay_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Carol, 

We are sorry about the lives - This is an ongoing issues and we are working hard to solve it. However, it seems that the issue is coming from Facebook as it is not only affecting King games and therefore, the problem takes longer to be solved than we would want. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have added a little something to your account as compensation ;)

As for the Piggy bank, note that it's there to help you and is actually offering you a cheaper way to get more bars! It is a way to get more gold bars for less ;) You can find more info here.

I hope that helps! I'm here for any questions you might have. Until then, have a fun-tastic Monday :)

Mia

Sorry, but I would like the option of not having the piggy bank and accrue the gold bars as we go. I am not paying for gold bars that I have already earned. That is like paying for your own paycheck.
  • Sue_RuscombeP
    Sue_RuscombeP Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I, too, have had this problem for a number of weeks.

I also requested the possibility of a confirm button, before using gold bars to continue a level.

Another issue I have is that levels sometimes finish before the diamond has crossed the line.

Many thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?