🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Counting Diamonds in Daimonds Dairies Saga.

Options
Angela_de_Laat
Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

Dozens of levels further, there are still no diamond be counted. I want to know how much  I’ am missing 

in the meantime? Will they come back?

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,923 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

I have this question too.I play it so many times and it still doesn't working to collect diamonds.But I have idea to tell you how to collect diamonds(diamond counted)/(I try it to collect diamonds completed on last week).If you failed level,you always make sure to click on Close(Symbol: 'X') button first before the diamonds was collected completed.So you don't click on Retry button first until they fix this issue soon.If you click on Retry button,you complete level while it shows your how many diamonds collected,then you are ready to play next level but it still doesn't work to collect diamonds(I try it too many times and I lose to collect 200+ diamonds).I hope you can collect diamonds were counted.Enjoy collecting your diamonds and have a nice day!

-Lim-

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have this question too.I play it so many times and it still doesn't working to collect diamonds.But I have idea to tell you how to collect diamonds(diamond counted)/(I try it to collect diamonds completed on last week).If you failed level,you always make sure to click on Close(Symbol: 'X') button first before the diamonds was collected completed.So you don't click on Retry button first until they fix this issue soon.If you click on Retry button,you complete level while it shows your how many diamonds collected,then you are ready to play next level but it still doesn't work to collect diamonds(I try it too many times and I lose to collect 200+ diamonds).I hope you can collect diamonds were counted.Enjoy collecting your diamonds and have a nice day!

-Lim-

You are welcome! :)

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

-Lim-

• Angela_de_Laat
    Options

-Lim-

Thank you Lim! I hope we see all diamonds back. Have a nice day too.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

-Lim-

You are welcome! :)
  • Samarkm
    Samarkm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am facing this same problem since this morning though I advanced to 17 levels so far. Did I lose all the diamonds?

• Angela_de_Laat
    Options

I also don't know if I loss daimonds. The only  thing I know is that I already asked it five weeks ago and that the problem has still not been resolved.

So  I play without boosters and hammers. I refuse to buy gold bars. I want to earn bars with daimonds.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?