🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Are you having issue with the Diamond Counter in Diamond Diaries?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Some of you have been sharing that they're having issues with collecting diamonds. Our Team is currently investigating but in order for us to see the impact and understand the issue, it would be very helpful if you could let us know below:

1 . If you're having the issue and 2 . what browser/platform you are playing on. 

A screenshot or any other useful information are welcome!

Thanks a lot everyone, your help is precious, just like Diamonds ;)

Mia

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Really sorry about this, we are still looking into it and I am waiting for updates to give you. I will comment and let you know asap.

Please rest assure we are not forgetting nor ignoring, we're just trying to find out if there is an issue and if so, what it is. 

Note that whenever you complete a mission, the diamond counter disappears, hence it might not always be due to technical problem but simply that you have finished the mission. 

I'm trying to get the best answer to all of you, but since you're all on different levels and playing on different devices, it's pretty hard to identify the reasons. 

Speak soon and until then, don't forget to have a nice day!

Mia

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you don't see the Diamond Counter anymore, it might also be because you have already completed all the available Necklaces.

However, there seems to be some issues with it as well, and our developers are still busy investigating and trying to understand if your case is normal behaviour or not. 

Please make sure that it is not because you haven't completed the mission and if not, give us as much details as possible.

Thanks very much for all your help and patience.

Mia

Answers

• Billy123
    Billy123 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi queen Mia my diamond counter finished 2 weeks ago there nothing there to build my jewerlery I play on iPhone and I pad and through face book please help thanks because I think this is a great game 

• ELLESAR
    ELLESAR Posts: 1 Newbie

I haven't gotten any new patterns and haven't been able to collect diamonds for at least the past week. I play on my iPhone and I hope that this is resolved soon since I love this game.

• Cyndy_Allison
    Cyndy_Allison Posts: 1 Newbie

Having issues since started playing this is the third time its stopped and its now a couple of weeks worth no counting last time i had over 600 diamonds when it eventually loaded goodness knows what I'm up to now

• QueenMia

Thanks for letting us know, guys! We are looking into it! 

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑

Same thing. Diamond counter stopped about 3 weeks ago. Level 545. Playing on iPhone 5 iOSX 10.3.3

• Swork
    Swork Posts: 1 Newbie

Same thing here too. Mine stopped collecting and giving patterns in the 400’s levels. Game was just updated and got a bit excited, but still no fix!!?? 

• QueenMia

Hi all, thanks for the info. Could you please let me know how many diamonds you had when it stopped?

• ELLESAR
    ELLESAR Posts: 1 Newbie

I honestly don't remember. I think that I had just completed a blueprint and then just never got another one. I continued playing so I know that I beat probably about 10 or 11 levels and didn't collect those diamonds.

• Billy123
    Billy123 Posts: 11 Level 2

I had just completed one and received my gold then there was no more around the 450 level 

• Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2018

Hi all, thanks for the info. Could you please let me know how many diamonds you had when it stopped?

I was on level 460 or so when the diamond counter stopped. I have no idea what the total count of diamonds was then, but now I'm on level 549 on my mobile phone and level 520 if I open the game up via Facebook so now I'm only playing on my mobile phone. Also - 3 days ago all my power-up disappeared! I had 5 birds, 6 color blasts, 6 blasts, 2 hammers. I'd like my power-ups restored if possible and want to know how to sync desktop and mobile. They were pretty synched up as of 2-3 weeks ago and now they're not at all. And yes, my mobile is connected to Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?