🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

no more assembling jewels?

Options
nporfyridou
nporfyridou Posts: 2 Newbie

i Am at 407 and for some levels now it seems like there are no jewels to complete. So it stopped gothering diamonds. How can I fix this??

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there,

It sounds to me like you already completed the mission. I know it's not very clearly explained, but once you've collected all Diamonds, the mission stops until your reach another one. 

I'll check with the Studio to make sure everything is fine with your account though and pass the feedback that it might be good to have it made clearer in the game. 

Thanks for posting :)

Oh and, in case you haven't seen: Don't miss a chance to win Gold, it's super easy. All you need to do is leave a comment here for a chance to win 20 Gold bars. Good luck!

Mia

• nporfyridou
    nporfyridou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello!!!! I understand the mission. Every time there is a different jewel I have to assemble so I gather diamonds.But from one point on there aren’t any jewels to assemble. The aunt of the girl that gives me the mission does not appear.

• K._Asbeck
    K._Asbeck Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've experienced a sudden loss of any diamond counter, diamonds adding up at the end of levels or getting credit for completing jewelry or getting new jewelry pieces to do. It's kind of the point of the game! But no matter how often I contact king via the in game help center, I get silly, unrelated answers. I even got one response from them saying to touch the screen as far from the next level as possible and that would fix it, er... no, it doesn't. I don't think they even read the question.

The progress of levels keeps going but no diamond counter, no jewels to complete, no adding up of your diamonds at the end of games and intermittent at best city challenges. I don't know what it takes to get an answer from King but the game is broken and nobody at King seems to be able to even read the questions when asked about it. Very disappointed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?