AlphaBetty

Options
BobSuz_Dondrea
BobSuz_Dondrea Posts: 1 Newbie

What is going on with the Shuffling issue?   I play Candy Crush and it will reshuffle until there is a playable board.  AlphaBetty shuts down and you lose a life.  REALLY ANNOYING.  

Also, there are many boards (example 198) where is almost impossible to make words with such a limited number of moves.

It's a great game, but there are real problems for players that are not being addressed.  

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had any issues with the game. 

If the game is kicking you out, then I think that's an issue with your tablet more than the game itself.

Try and check if your tablet is updated with software, that you don't have a lot of apps open and that you have some free memory so it can run smoothly. 

• John_Alex_Temple
    John_Alex_Temple Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I haven't had any issues with the game. 

If the game is kicking you out, then I think that's an issue with your tablet more than the game itself.

Try and check if your tablet is updated with software, that you don't have a lot of apps open and that you have some free memory so it can run smoothly. 

I have had this issue throughout the time I've had the game, it's been updated several times since I've had it. It'll shuffle and then quit completely, but not every time. Quite annoying....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?