šŸ”„ Hot Right Now šŸŒ¶
šŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

šŸ’Ž What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Options

Comments

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 209 Level 3
    Options

hi lim šŸ’™šŸ‡®šŸ‡±

this is my current level 4219

a very very hard one šŸ¤”

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,329 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations as finally you did passed Level 4217 so hardly now! Way to go and Well done again! @skyhi67 šŸ‘šŸ˜„

Level 4219 is still normal appropriate pass rate that we can still pass this level without using boosters and extra moves mostly now. We are sure you can try passing this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. šŸ¤žšŸ˜Š

Also thanks for your showing us your new current level and still challenge playing this game with us again right now! šŸ¤—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,543 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Lim @Diamond_LimšŸ¤—

This is where I am as of today! Have given a pause from playing as I am having a glitch in the game.

But, started playing the game to earn your badgesšŸ¤©ā¤ļø

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sassy! Nice your current level on this game now! Thanks for your showing us your current level and still continue playing this game now! @PummyRaj šŸ‘šŸ˜„

• ConnieChan
    ConnieChan Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Love ā¤ļøthis game. I cannot wait to move forward!!!!! When are they going to add new levels?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Awesome and Congratulations! Finally you did completed to the max level on this game now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @ConnieChan šŸ‘šŸ˜„

ā—ļøAlso attention! On tomorrow (December 19) is their final level release for this year. But don't worry, Diamond Diaries Saga Team will making it extra special by rolling out levels that are twice as large as our usual ones! After a short holiday, they'll be jumping back into action and resuming our regular level releases on 2nd January 2024. Hope you can understanding this. šŸ˜‰

And also don't forget to update the latest version of this game again that you can see and play the latest new levels will be released on this game tomorrow! šŸ˜‰

Also thank you for your showing your current level and still challenge playing this game with us again now! šŸ¤—

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 BadgeĀ here, Level 2000 BadgeĀ here, Level 3000 BadgeĀ hereĀ and Level 4000 BadgeĀ hereĀ too! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ…šŸ…šŸ…šŸ˜„

You can also check here :

šŸŒ¶ļø Hot right now in Diamond DiariesĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø

Share your favorite boosterĀ here! ā˜„ļø

šŸ’ŽšŸ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸ‘§šŸ»šŸ‘µšŸ»šŸ¦ I šŸ’ŽšŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰ I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the BadgeĀ hereĀ now! šŸŽ‰šŸ’Ž4ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£šŸ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the BadgeĀ here! šŸŽ‰5ļøāƒ£šŸ’Ž

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer BadgeĀ here! šŸ’ŽšŸ I ā„ļøšŸŽ„ HUB Winter Wonderland Global Event 2023 - Win Badge and Gold BarsĀ here! šŸŽ„ā„ļø I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and AnswerĀ here! šŸŽ‰šŸ†āœØ

šŸ“±šŸ’»ļø What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaĀ here?

šŸ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outĀ here! šŸ…šŸ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! šŸ’ŽšŸ˜„

• Dama_Baker
    Dama_Baker Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options

I just started a couple days ago. Starting level 38 now...

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Nice your current level and Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga together now! Thanks for your showing us your current level and start playing this game now! @Dama_Baker šŸ‘šŸ˜„

You can also find more badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community if you haven't still participated, answered/challenged then got the badges yet! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these another badges again now! Sassy! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜„

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,259 Jelly Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Sassy! Nice your current level and Welcome to join us to play Diamond Diaries Saga together now! Thanks for your showing us your current level and start playing this game now! @Princess_Jessica šŸ‘šŸ˜„

You can also find more badges to win in Diamond Diaries Community if you haven't still participated, answered/challenged then got the badges yet! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜‰

Let's some sassy fun playing & hunting for these another badges again now! Sassy! šŸ’ŽšŸ…šŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?