šŸ”„ Hot Right Now šŸŒ¶
šŸ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

šŸŽ† (FINISHED) Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! šŸŽ†

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,171 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2

Well done and Congratulations! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunters! @ndd_2023 @kiara_wael @Nico_G šŸ‘šŸ˜„

@kiara_wael @Nico_G - Sassy! Thank you for your sending Happy New Year 2024 wishes to all of us. šŸŽ†2ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£4ļøāƒ£šŸ¤—

@Princess_Jessica - Okay! No problem! I will waiting for you participate and challenge playing on this DiDS new year 2024 challenge contest soon before it's too late. šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜Š Also thank you for your sending Happy New Year 2024 wishes to all of us too. šŸŽ†2ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£4ļøāƒ£šŸ¤—

Happy New Year 2024 to you too! šŸŽ†

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,862 Jelly Moderator
  • teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,507 Level 5

Hopefully I can complete this challenge. But I need to pass level to 124 first, now my level is 109. Level 24 I think is not suitable for this challenge.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,369 Level 5
    edited January 1

@Diamond_Lim

I think I found a challenge here. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have been tackling this game for several hours now

I cant even come close to making a link with any color. I read your instructions and I am still having issues. Maybe the lack of sleep from all the gun shooting from last nite celebration.šŸ„±.Happy New Year

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,405 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Diamond_Lim

Thank you so much for the fun New Year challenge and the beautiful badge šŸ¤—

• Diamond_Lim

Well done and Congratulations! You are very welcome and Thank you for your loving, participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @Racoon7 šŸ‘šŸ˜„

Also thank you for your sending Happy New Year 2024 wishes to all of us too. šŸŽ†2ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£4ļøāƒ£šŸ¤—

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2

Hello there! šŸ‘‹šŸ˜Š

Thank you for your participating on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest now! šŸ¤—

Oh Dear! Very sorry for you are still trouble as you cannot take a screenshot while you are still linking your longer chains possible. šŸ™

Don't worry! YouĀ use your right thumbĀ toĀ link and hold on these charmsĀ first šŸ‘, then youĀ use your left and right forefingersĀ toĀ click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1ā€“2 seconds togetherĀ only. ā˜ļø (IĀ also use my right thumbĀ then useĀ left and right forefingersĀ toĀ take a screenshotĀ too. šŸ˜„) Or youĀ can also try using another phoneĀ if youĀ had,Ā then youĀ can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelenspĀ screenshotĀ here! So I hope you canĀ take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on the Level 24Ā orĀ Levels' numbersĀ must be end with "24" hereĀ too. šŸ˜‰

So I hope you can challenge playing and completing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest then you can claiming this DiDS New Year 2024 badge successfully soon! Never give up and You can do it! šŸ’ŖšŸ˜„

šŸŽ† Good luck and Happy New Year 2024 too! šŸŽ†

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2

Okay! That's great! @Princess_Jessica @teeweiping šŸ‘šŸ˜„

Let me show you my amazing tips ofĀ how to get linking yourĀ longer chains on this contest! šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Ž

YouĀ must remove all of different colour charms and blockers firstĀ then youĀ can link and hold on so many same one colour charmsĀ whileĀ can take a screenshot.Ā Then you canĀ post a screenshot with your longest link chains on the Level 24Ā orĀ Levels' numbersĀ must be end with "24"Ā andĀ also your usernameĀ here.Ā šŸ˜‰

And youĀ can also clickĀ hereĀ let's learn more linking skillsĀ (written by myself)Ā that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. šŸ˜‰

** If you areĀ still troubleĀ as youĀ cannot take a screenshot whileĀ you areĀ still linking your longer chainsĀ possible, Don't worry! YouĀ use your right thumbĀ toĀ link and hold on these charmsĀ first šŸ‘, then youĀ use your left and right forefingersĀ toĀ click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1ā€“2 seconds togetherĀ only. ā˜ļø (IĀ also use my right thumbĀ then useĀ left and right forefingersĀ toĀ take a screenshotĀ too. šŸ˜„) Or youĀ can also try using another phoneĀ if youĀ had,Ā then youĀ can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelenspĀ screenshotĀ here! So I hope you canĀ take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on the Level 24Ā orĀ Levels' numbersĀ must be end with "24" hereĀ too. šŸ˜‰ **

I will still waiting for you are challenge playing and completing on this DiDS New Year 2024 Challenge Contest then you can claiming this DiDS New Year 2024 badge successfully soon before this contest will be ended on 31st January 2024! šŸ˜Š

šŸŽ† Good luck and Happy New Year 2024! šŸŽ†

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,369 Level 5

@Diamond_Lim

For some reason. I am having issues. I had my daughter take a picture with my finger on the screen linking 24 Charms.. if this isn't allowed please advise. I will keep trying.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim

Well done and Congratulations! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! It's still valid and all great now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @EnergizerBunny šŸ‘šŸ˜„

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?