🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 295 Diamond Diaries glitch

Options
Mreauow
Mreauow Posts: 2 Newbie

This level, there's a large sheet of glass. Even when I make matches that reach under the glass, the glass doesn't always shatter. I use more than half of my moves just trying to get rid of the glass, there's not enough left to deal with the rest of the challenges. 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hey Mreauow,

It's true that this level is challenging, but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Diamond Diaries level 295 and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

I found one for you that shows the glass breaks after 5 moves - I would advise you to try to use the birds as well, as they'll help you breaking it faster :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2kvUrs8qnA

Good luck and let me know how that goes for you!!

Mia

• Mreauow
    Mreauow Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Mreauow,

It's true that this level is challenging, but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy it can be beaten!

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Diamond Diaries level 295 and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

I found one for you that shows the glass breaks after 5 moves - I would advise you to try to use the birds as well, as they'll help you breaking it faster :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2kvUrs8qnA

Good luck and let me know how that goes for you!!

Mia

That would be great if the glass actually breaks - for me it's not. Even with the birds it's about a 50-50 chance that cracks will appear. It's taking upwards of 8 moves to shatter the glass even with "good luck" and all the matches go under the glass and a good number of them release the birds. This isn't just that it's a tricky level, it's that the game isn't following it's own rules.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?