🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

level 369 Diamond Dairies Saga. I have 17 tabs to got four boxes.

Options
2»

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

@QueenMia Yes! Thank you so much for getting on this! Can you pass a special thank you to the Studio also from me and (I am sure) the other players here? That was an very quick response and the players sure do appreciate this. <3

• Angela_de_Laat
    Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone,

Just had a word with the Studio and they confirmed the level was tweaked yesterday :) So if you haven't passed it yet, you should manage soon! If the level hasn't changed, simply close and update the App/game. 

Good luck everyone, please let me know how it goes!

Mia

Finally the solution. I hope not that there more often such jokes. Can now at least further. Thanks.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

AH! Another language! That is most interesting...too bad I couldn't pronounce that for the life of me lol. You are most welcome and it is my pleasure to help you. Have the best day!

That is awesome, and might I say that your English is absolutely awesome too? :D It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope you come back here if you have any more questions or issues! I, or one of my fellow SuperStars, will be more than glad to help you. Take care!
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Options

Hi everyone,

Just had a word with the Studio and they confirmed the level was tweaked yesterday :) So if you haven't passed it yet, you should manage soon! If the level hasn't changed, simply close and update the App/game. 

Good luck everyone, please let me know how it goes!

Mia

Now I ‘am missing the jewels of Bernadetta. But thats not the first time. After changing hardly 369 she was also gone. I think she will be back .
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Options

@QueenMia Yes! Thank you so much for getting on this! Can you pass a special thank you to the Studio also from me and (I am sure) the other players here? That was an very quick response and the players sure do appreciate this. <3

And thanks to you too, Laura.
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Options

I have the same problem

not the same as on the videos

flowers next to big boxes and boxes with numbers 7 and 8 (6 on the video)

Chubaka 4, have you seen the solution? Update your DDSaga and you can play it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?