🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How do I get Technical Support? I completed Level 185 and should have advanced to Level 186 .

Options
Suellen_Dehnke
Suellen_Dehnke Posts: 2 Newbie

I completed Level 185 and it looked like it was advancing to Level 186 and then locked up. I got out of the game and came back in to find that I was back on Level 185. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Suellen, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There are a lot of glitches going on with this game at the moment. 

If you are sure that you definitely cleared it, then please follow the steps from this website:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

• Charlie_Norris
    Charlie_Norris Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Hi Suellen, I've had three different friends with the same problem on level 185. There is a glitch there but each of them passed by beating it again. One of them had to beat it three times.

• Suellen_Dehnke
    Suellen_Dehnke Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Suellen, I've had three different friends with the same problem on level 185. There is a glitch there but each of them passed by beating it again. One of them had to beat it three times.

Yes I eventually beat again it but it was frustrating because that level was a bugger to begin with.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow Charlie, 3 times.  That certainly is no fun having to replay it that many times.  Thank you for offering your thoughts here on King Care.

• Charlie_Norris
    Options

Wow Charlie, 3 times.  That certainly is no fun having to replay it that many times.  Thank you for offering your thoughts here on King Care.

It isn't really fun having to beat a level twice to pass it, but it happens. I've had to do it before myself. We do what we have to do to make progress. haha! Hopefully, they will get it straightened out soon.
  • Charlie_Norris
    Options

It is frustrating to have to replay a level to advance but it happens from time to time. It's very good of you to take the time to report it so that the developers can take a look.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?