🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

What is going on with level 423 in Daimond Dairies Saga??

Angela_de_Laat
Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

I try this level every day last week at least 20 times a day. I don’t have boosters or can buy a hammer because the daimonds counting in not solved. My level never looks like the play on You Tube. The birds picks up more times beads but not a bottle or pearl. Almost 5 times it happend that the last move had nothing between the string of pearls and the diamonds and yet the game stopped without diamond against cord.Is there anyway changed something and how do I get through it?

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hey Angela,

I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with that level... it's a challenging one, that's true! The Diamond Counter issue should be fixed now - Are you still experiencing any issues with it? 

Also, please always make sure the game/App/browser is up-to-date and remember to clear cache and cookies regularly as that helps.

Have you managed to pass the level now? If not, that might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYK2-SDDR7Q

As for the Birds, they focus on clearing blockers and flowers first. Then they will help you break dolls or boxes. 

I hope this helps. Please let me know how that goes for you. Thanks for posting on King Care :)

Mia

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Angela, this is already a known issue. Thank you and have a nice day.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hey Angela,

I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with that level... it's a challenging one, that's true! The Diamond Counter issue should be fixed now - Are you still experiencing any issues with it? 

Also, please always make sure the game/App/browser is up-to-date and remember to clear cache and cookies regularly as that helps.

As for the Birds, they focus on clearing blockers and flowers first. Then they will help you break dolls or boxes. 

I hope this helps. Please let me know how that goes for you. Thanks for posting on King Care :)

Mia

• Angela_de_Laat
    Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

Hey Angela,

Mia

Thanks Mia, for your answer. I am now finally reach 433. Starting from level 369 no daimonds counting. I lost boosters because I closed end reïnstall the app. What can I do to get the daimonds?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?