🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Solution daimond counter in Daimond Dairies Saga.

Angela_de_Laat
Angela_de_Laat Posts: 39 Level 2

All the counter is not working for weeks in Daimond Dairies Saga.  Am I the only one who is surprised?

Why is that problem still not solved?

For some levels ( as 513) you really need boosters or gold bars.

Otherwise your still on it after trying a few hundred times.

When will it finally " restored " ??

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hellooooo there Angela! How are you today? This was a known issue for a while, but I am unsure if it had been resolved yet. I can send this back to the Moderator to see if there is any more information for us. I am not that far behind you (in the upper 400s myself) so I would like to know about this also. Thank you so much for writing. :)

• Angela_de_Laat

Hellooooo there Angela! How are you today? This was a known issue for a while, but I am unsure if it had been resolved yet. I can send this back to the Moderator to see if there is any more information for us. I am not that far behind you (in the upper 400s myself) so I would like to know about this also. Thank you so much for writing. :)

Thank you Laura. It goes well. The game is nice but it has run properly.This problem is there for almost 200 levels ( for me) That is a lot of daimonds.As I wrote are some levels almost impossible to do without boosters.etc.. I want to earn the Gold Bars, not buy them.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi Angela,

I hope you're all good. 

Our team is still looking into it as we speak. We're really sorry about the inconvenience, but it is a bit tricky as there are a fe players impacted and we are not always able to replicate it. 

I will update as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient, Angela! Have a great day!

Mia

• Angela_de_Laat

Hi Angela,

I hope you're all good. 

Our team is still looking into it as we speak. We're really sorry about the inconvenience, but it is a bit tricky as there are a fe players impacted and we are not always able to replicate it. 

I will update as soon as possible. Thanks for being patient, Angela! Have a great day!

Mia

Queen Mia, daimonds are still not counted. I wait already two month on the solution of the problem. Is there actually an effort to fix it? So sorry but my patience is not endless. How long????
  • Angela_de_Laat
    Hallo Queen Mia,

The counter is back in my Daimond Dairies Saga.
    I am not playing very often after the lost of so many  Goldbars.

Have a nice day,
    angela
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Angela_de_Laat - I don't know if you've seen it, but I've made an announcement that we are going to do some fixes with the next release that will hopefully fix it - More info here.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, but it will soon be all fine ;) 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    My Diamond 💎 counter seems to be working ok! Thanks King! 
  • Angela_de_Laat
    I have lost many daimonds when the counter was not working properly, Joseph.
    but now it is solved I think.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?