1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Game wont progress

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Hannah,

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 312. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

For that, I'd need your game ID - To find it:

- Open the game App.

- Tap on the left bottom corner and click on the orange icon.

- DOUBLE TAP on the King logo on the top of the pop up and you will see the ID.

This link will help you find it if needed: https://goo.gl/Me1FQy 

Also, clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the App/Browser. That always helps to keep issues away ;)

Well done on getting there! Have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way?

Mia

• QueenMia
    Options

Hello Ohstop1,

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 406. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

Also, clear cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the App/Browser. That always helps to keep issues away ;)

Well done on getting there! Have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way?

Mia

• Hannah_Willson
    Hannah_Willson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello Hannah,

I'm sorry about that. It can sometimes happen and our Team is having a look to find out what's causing it. In the meantime, I can advance you to level 312. You would lose your previous score though, but if that's ok with you, let me know and I'll do that for you so you can keep going around the World with Lucy :)

- Open the game App.

Mia

Game id instructions don’t work
  • Ohstop1
    Ohstop1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi - I’m assuming you mean you’ll advance me to 318 (I’m nowhere near 406 - yet!) and that would be great. I tried to get it to move past 317 a few times this weekend and it wouldn’t. Thank you for your help. 

• QueenMia
    Options

Yes, 318, my bad! I've reset your progress now so that should be fine now. Close the game and restart it and that should do the trick. 

There were a few other players experiencing the same, so the Studio is looking into it as well to make sure it does not happen again. Keep clearing cache and cookies regularly and update the game whenever possible to avoid bugs as well.

Let me know if anything, I'd be happy to assist :)

Mia

• Hannah_Willson
    Options

Hello Hannah,

- Open the game App.

Mia

I cannot find game id as there is no king logo
  • Hannah_Willson
    Options

Hello Hannah,

- Open the game App.

Mia

Oops found it. Game id 1444504612
  • Craig_Bodington
    Craig_Bodington Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have completed Level 454, but when I select Level 455, it opens 454 again. It will not let me open Level 455 even after completing Level 454.  It is stuck on Level 454.  I am also no longer seeing the diamond counter.  I have not seen the diamond counter since approx level 450.  How can these issues be resolved? 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Craig, you might want to direct your question to this link because QueenMia checks there all the time:  https://care.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/do-you-have-any-issues-with-diamond-diaries-we-need-your-feedback

• Craig_Bodington
    Craig_Bodington Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have completed Level 454, but when I select Level 455, it opens 454 again. It will not let me open Level 455 even after completing Level 454.  It is stuck on Level 454.  I am also no longer seeing the diamond counter.  I have not seen the diamond counter since approx level 450.  How can these issues be resolved? 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?