🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎🏅 Can you score over 50K, 100K, 250K and less than 5K on this game? Claim these badges here! 🌟😄

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @Princess_Jessica and @EnergizerBunny 👋😄

You claim Limbo - < 5K Score Club Badge on your view profile completed now! 😄

Enjoy your happy having badge on your view profile now! Sassy! 🏅😄

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 4 or 235 or 500 better then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,954 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Diamond_Lim

Thank you for the 5K badge.. The badge looks great. Now I need to work on the other 3 badges.🙂

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Amazing again! @skyhi67 👍😮

You have received DiDS 50K Score Club Badge on your view profile on 6th August already. 👇🏅😄

Then you haven't received Limbo Score Club, Hard - 100K Score Club and Master - 250K Score Club Badges on this score club challenge contest yet right now.

🌟 I give you another extra amazing tips : You can also try playing Level 500 better or Level 2114 is the best then you make sure linking so many charms with using many moves until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score over to 100K/250K points possible. You can also click here how to get your higher score and here let's learn linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips. And how about less than 5K points? You can try also playing any very easy lower levels like Level 2, 3 ,5 (better) and very lower easy levels or very less moves' levels (but challenging), then you make sure linking at least 3 charms until you must collect last diamond with using last move remaining that you can chance to get score less than 5K points. 🌟

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 100K/250K points and less than 5K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! You are welcome and also thank you for your loving all of my creative badges now. Enjoy your happy and love claiming the badge now! ❤️🤗

Let's try challenging and showing score over to 50K/100K/250K points if you can again! Sassy! 🌟😄

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was masterful! Congratulations as finally you did score over 50K then 100K and finally 250K points while also score less than 5K points successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter right now! Well done! @Pitty_Kitty 👍😄

You will claim Normal - 50K Score Club, Hard - 100K Score Club Master - 250K Score Club and Limbo - <5K Score Badges on your view profile soon.🏅😉

Also congratulations as you did claiming all of Score Club Badges on this challenge contest successfully now! Woohoo! ✊😄

You can also try participating and challenge playing on Longest Link Chains : Get the badges for 25, 50, 75 and 100 linked charms and also Weekly Race : Get the badges for passing 15, 50 and 100 levels within one week. 😉

Good luck for your challenge playing and getting these another badges now! Sassy! 💎🏅😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @Pitty_Kitty 👋

You claim Normal - 50K Score Club, Hard - 100K Score Club Master - 250K Score Club and Limbo - <5K Score Badges on your view profile completed now. 😄

Enjoy your happy having and claiming all of Score Club badges on your view profile now! Sassy! 🏅😄

You can also try participating and challenge playing on Longest Link Chains : Get the badges for 255075 and 100 linked charms and also Weekly Race : Get the badges for passing 15, 50 and 100 levels within one week. 😉

Good luck for your challenge playing and getting these another badges now! Sassy! 💎🏅😄

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 9,760 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim Hi.

Below 5000

Higher than 50000

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?