💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

We are working on the Diamond Counter

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Support

Hello dear Diamond hunters!

We know that many of you experienced issues with the Diamond Counter that kept disappearing and we understand how frustrating it can be. I wanted to inform you that our Studio Team have been working and is planning a new release at the beginning of December.

So all you need is a little extra patience and all will be back in order very soon. We are really sorry for the inconvenience but rest assured we are doing our best to provide you the best game experience and the sweetest time with Lucy!

Have a Sassy day everyone :)

Comments

• sabmu1
    sabmu1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Good day twice since yesterday I've completed the diamond diaries map to collect the diamonds and I have not been able to collect the reward, it says claim reward and when I click it, it just disappears. So far I have lost out on claiming 20 gold bars. What's going on can I get some sort of redress. Its not far that I'm catching my ass to collect the required diamonds to complete the maps and then nothing.... I'm really pissed cause I've waited patiently for the maps to come back 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I’m looking forward to it! As always, keep being amazing King!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone! 

Some updates for the Diamond Counter:

Diamond Counter disappears when you do not have missions left. The game on mobile has already unlimited amount of missions so the Counter shouldn't disappear. If you're still having trouble with it, be sure to have your game up to date. I'll attach a video on how to update further down. 

The game in Facebook will follow suit soon with unlimited amount of missions! That should be happening on the next release, so the issue should be gone there too. Yay! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK

Keep it Sassy! 

Jelly Jenny 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Jelly_Jenny :)

Thanks a lot for the update with regards to the Diamond Counter on the PC game. 

I am already having a blast on the mobile.  Looking forward to see the counter on Facebook too in near future:+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?