Options

hi lim nice to have new levels but it is impossible to pass level 4401

I already lost 10 ex diamonds and it is impossible to pass this level ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 20
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah! It's really nice to see another new levels released again now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Oh! I know this level is just tricky one especially it's yellow charms added but it's still no problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves so many times. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Please don't link and collect the key first that you can still linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms can destroying so many blockers possible mostly. The helpful birds will also helping you to destroy these blockers.

If the blockers are almost all destroyed, you can start linking and collecting the key now. After the key will unlocking to the diamond, then yellow charms will start released that we cannot linking up to 12 charms and creating star ray charms easier now. Then you can continue linking star ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy all of blockers

On my first and second tries, I failed this level as I did linking and collecting the key so early then yellow charms will start released that I cannot linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms and passing this level very possible. ๐Ÿ˜…

Then finally I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible so many times. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

So we promise this level is still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves very possible right now. We hope you can also passing this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Let's trying again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Not just this level, all of these new levels are still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves possible but unless on Level 4402, 4403 and 4412.

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    edited March 20
    Options

hi lim ๐Ÿฅฐ

thank you for the great tip it was very helpful

now to next one โค

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Sassy! You're welcome and Congratulations! You did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible! Let's continue playing next new levels on this game! Good luck for your challenge playing and completing next new levels again! @skyhi67 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @monikamoosi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Woohoo! Congratulations again as you did passed so many challenging new levels while reached up to the latest new levels now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new tricky level now! ๐Ÿค—

Oh! I know this level is just tricky one especially it's yellow charms added but it's still no problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves so many times. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Please don't link and collect the key first that you can still linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms can destroying so many blockers possible mostly. The helpful birds will also helping you to destroy these blockers.

If the blockers are almost all destroyed, you can start linking and collecting the key now. After the key will unlocking to the diamond, then yellow charms will start released that we cannot linking up to 12 charms and creating star ray charms easier now. Then you can continue linking star ray charms (also helpful birds) to destroy all of blockers

On my first and second tries, I failed this level as I did linking and collecting the key so early then yellow charms will start released that I cannot linking up to 12 charms to create star ray charms and passing this level very possible. ๐Ÿ˜…

Then finally I did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves very possible so many times. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

So we promise this level is still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves very possible right now. We hope you can also passing this level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible. Let's trying again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Not just this level, all of these new levels are still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves possible but unless on Level 4402, 4403 and 4412. So I did asking and reporting Level 4402, 4403 and 4412 to Community Team already, then I am not sure if theyย can tweaking this level and also another levels easier or notย soon/later. ๐Ÿค”

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, I am at level 4402 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 20
    Options

Sassy! You're welcome and Congratulations! You did passed this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now! Let's continue playing next new levels on this game! Good luck for your challenge playing and completing next new levels again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Solved! โœ”๏ธ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?