🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won! (FINISHED)

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited January 2019 in Support

Ho Ho Ho Diamonds Hunters! 

I hope you’re all getting ready for some celebrations, here we’re already crawling under sweets and chocolate! Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, we wanted to celebrate with you guys, cause you make the Community such a wonderful place :heart:

As you know, we love to get to know you all more and more and welcome new members every day. The more we know each other, the more vibrant and SASSY we can make this Community. So we would LOVE to know what you are doing for the Holiday Season! 

To celebrate with you all and make the Holiday even more magical, we are offering 1000 Gold bars! What? How?! It’s simple, for a chance to win, let us know by commenting below where you will be spending the festivities

You might want to show us a picture – Remember that we are curious people and we love pictures here :tongue: – or just tell us what you will be doing. It does not have to be fancy nor to be about celebrations, so everyone is welcome to share and what you tell us is up to you! Then 25 players will be chosen by the Team and receive 40 Gold bars each! All you need to have a happy, sweet, magical time!

Come join us in the celebration and Happy Holiday everyone! And Merry Christmas! 

You have until Wednesday 3rd of January 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 25 lucky winners will be chosen by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. The 25 winners will be picked across all King games communities. The Gold bars will be delivered to the game based on where you have posted your introduction. You can choose if you want the Gold bars delivered on Facebook/King.com or on your mobile device. If you choose mobile device then please make sure your game is connected to Facebook/Kingdom so we can sync your winnings.
Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

Comments

• Alison_De_Somer
    Alison_De_Somer Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I will be spending time with family for Christmas 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello @QueenMia :)   It is very sweet of the "whole KING Team" to conduct these contests to gift us with Gold Bars <3<3

About our Holiday Traditions -- being an Indian, it is more devotional then festive for us :)   In Indian calendar, this month is counted 30 days from New moon and starts usually in the mid of December.  This whole month, we, all like minded people gather together at 6 am or 8 am and chant / sing God's name which lasts for about 2 hours.  Then offer a special sweet made with Rice, Milk & Brown Sugar (we call it Jaggery).  Everyone brings an item and we all eat together & spend some time chatting and planning for next day.  I have noticed that when I follow this routine, that whole day gives me more energy, happiness & positive vibrations.  

Other than that, we do decorate a Tree with pretty ornaments.  Even though, we do not have this tradition, started for kids when we moved to US.  Both of us give gifts -- one that they really really want & one they will / can use.   Now, my daughter is more into this than me  =)  She likes to go all the way with the gifts.... let's see what she will gift us and whether she will be happy with the gift I bought for her (I am sure she will jump up & down B)B)B)

I think I have covered everything about our Holiday celebrations / traditions.  I will try to post a picture pertaining to the devotional gathering... but never took a picture when the chanting was going on!!  Hence, cannot promise!!!

Ok, that's all for now.  Thank you for giving this opportunity to share our tradition(s) :+1::+1::+1:
  • Billy123
    Billy123 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi queen Mia I will be busy working in a hospital all over Christmas it would be a lovely Christmas present if I won some gold to make it nicer for me ☃️🎁🎄
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas and hello again! Everyone! :) We love Christmas Holiday season! Hooray...! 333
    Today is Christmas Day! (On 25th December) My family and I are going to the shopping centers because we love to buy things and clothes when special offers are begin! :dizzy:

Except buy things and clothes, I can show you my beautiful Christmas's pictures as below:-  ;) 🎄🎁
    🎄🎁 White Christmas Tree 🎄🎁
    🎄🎁 Three Giant White Christmas Tree 🎄🎁 (So beautiful!) :D
    🎄🎁 Giant Christmas Tree 🎄🎁
    🎄🎁 Another Giant Christmas Tree 🎄🎁 (Wow! So huge!) :D
    🎄🎁 Tiny White Christmas Tree🎄🎁 (It looks like cute) :D
    🎄🎁☃️ Hooray! Christmas Gifts! 🎄🎁☃️
    🎄🎁 Present Christmas Tree 🎄🎁
    🎄🎁☃️ Oh! It's Christmas Dolls! 🎄🎁☃️ (They look like cute!) :D
    🎄🎁 Wow! The snowflakes are failing to the house! 🎄🎁
    🎄🎁☃️ Hello! Snowman! :) 🎄🎁☃️
    🎄🎁☃️ This place is called "Jolly Christmas Land" 🎄🎁☃️ (I love this place, it's time for Homecoming Christmas) :D

I also love to listen Christmas song is called "We wish you Merry Christmas" (Wow! I love this song) :D 🎄🎁
    🎶🎶 We wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎶🎶 (I love this picture) :)

And I tell you my funny Christmas story is called "My Sweet Dream?!" I hope you laugh at my story! :D
    ** On Christmas Day, I am excited for Christmas's activities then I win Christmas prize while I go to the stage with Santa. **
    Santa : Congratulations! Here is your delicious Christmas cookies! I hope you like it! ;)
    Me      : Thank you very much! Santa! :D

** After I go to home, I am very happy to get cookies! I put cookies on the table! (Wow! It's look like Home Sweet Home!) NOW it's time to eat cookies! (Ym...! Tasty!) :D And I start to play Candy Crush Friends Saga (Wow! I love this game!) ;) So I am eating cookies while playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. **

** 15 minutes later, I need to drink hot chocolate as I love drink it EVER! So I go to the kitchen to pour it into the cup and serve it soon! ;)  After I take a cup of hot chocolate, then... I JUST see a very BIG monster to eat my cookies! It's called Yeti (It is from Candy Kingdom) 0_0  I am feeling shocked to drop a cup of hot chocolate after Yeti look at me...! **
    Me and Yeti (shouted together) : AHHH.....!

** I wake up as I am feeling shocked that dream! I want to say myself 'What the sweet dream?! 0_0 **
    ** -The End- **

So we love King Community because we love to play King's games EVER!  333  :D  I wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! :D

🎄🎁☃️ Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁☃️  :D

Have a SASSY day and happy playing! Let's ENJOY Christmas Holiday Season! Thank you! ;) 🎄☃️🎁

✭-Lim-✭
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2018
    Options
    And my still current level is 695 (Max Level) NOW! Here is my screenshot as below :- ;)

Well Done! King Developer Team! I hope this game is very fun for us! ;)<3
    🎄☃️🎁 I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄☃️🎁 (Oh! I draw another Christmas picture on today!) ;)

✭-Lim-✭
  • TBOSS
    TBOSS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same!!!! Ready for some new Levels! Let’s get this party started!!! Happy 2019!!!! 
    🙌🏼🙌🏼🎆🌵❤️🐾
  • TBOSS
    Options
    Happy 2019 to All!! 🌵❤️🎆
  • TBOSS
    Options
    Ready for the Next!!!!!!!!! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello my dear friends and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones :star:

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful comments! You guys are amazing and that you had a sad or a happy story to share, I deeply hope you all had a great and sweet time during the Holiday :heart:

I wish you could all win but there can be only 25 winners (for this time ;)) so I won't make you wait any longer, here are the happy winners **Clap Clap** and well done to you all! You guys will receive a private message to explain how to get your Gold! 

@Divax
    @BiancaKraus
    @GoddesV
    @jackie45
    @Aitch
    @Adeboye
    @Sue_Maline
    @Pummy_Raj
    @Lim
    @lmbhpr1
    @sam_123
    @wills0817
    @1eeyoreluver
    @JetKuil-Snaterse
    @wheelz
    @kdj9829
    @Wynnette
    @patronman69
    @taralynn
    @Deb_Harlan
    @ivana86
    @JerryAlvarez02
    @arha
    @Brina_Watson
    @danc

And since you were many to share about your holiday, here are some pictures from where I spent mine. I celebrated Christmas in Denmark: Beautiful but so cold!

Then I came back to the warmth and spent the New Year's eve in Spain, where I live and where the sun (almost) always shines :)

Well done to the winners again and a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for sharing amazing life moments and pictures with us. All the best and let's make this Community the greatest in 2019 ;) 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Woohoo! Thanks! @QueenMia :)
    Your pictures are beautiful too!  :3
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D 

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?