🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 4456

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 4450.

Comments

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

4456 another absolutely undo- able, out of 16 possible diamonds to finish maybe I get 14 sometimes none, tried using a bird booster, didn't make even a dent in the total obtained. And I haven't even got to your next impossible level 4459. Dear DL do your ✨ magic

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Just played my 5 games on level 4456 and got 3 diamonds, all on a single game so 4 with no result at all, not good

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,846 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited April 4
    Options

Hello again! @Annie_Soutter 👋😊

Thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! Level 4456 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me did asking and reporting Level 4450, Level 4456 and Super Hard 4459 to Community Team again, then I am not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again.

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

I had no trouble completing this level using no boosters or extra moves? Did it on about my 8th attempt. 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so masterful and Congratulations! You did also passing this impossible level possible! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😮

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
    Options

The trick is to make chains of 12 and make su re they (star rays) are above or below the circle with the key. By triggering these, it removes multiple blocks (hidden until keys are collected) that are blocking the keys. Sample screenshot below. Hope this helps.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Masterful! Thank you for your sharing your amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible now! Well done! 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello there! @Annie_Soutter and All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4450 right now! 👋😊

We have awesome news as finally this level has been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.76.3 / Apple - 1.76.3.0) of this game first then use the stable internet connection and open this game then we hope you will see this level has been fixed and become easier now! 👍😄

I check playing this level again then I see 5 extra moves added only now. I did completed this level easily with my 3rd try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

And you can also check my another masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter : @Andy_Green has been given you the amazing tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible here too. 😉

So we hope you can also passing this level as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?