🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

How to connect my account to my game

Options
Toppy_Arnold
Toppy_Arnold Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I connect my king account to my diamond diaries game?

Answers

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options

Hi toppy,

that's easy

on the initial screen, you will see that there is a blue button, clicking on it will appear the options: connect to facebook or king.

selecting one of the two, you will fill in with your personal information (email, password) and ........ READY

you're in sync with your account.

that solved ??

• 11-11-67
    11-11-67 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    doe's not give me a choice    only facebook  what next
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    11-11-67 said:
    doe's not give me a choice    only facebook  what next
    You're playing on mobile and you're trying to create or log into your Kingdom account in the game? 

Just like my friend Lucas said, both of the Facebook and Kingdom options can be found from the same spot: It's the blue button under the "Play" button. I'll add a picture of how the connection options look like once you have pushed the button: 

1) First you'll see first "Sign in with Facebook"
    2) Then "Register with email" which is where you create a Kingdom account if you don't already have one. 
    3) Then the third is "Already got a King account?" which is where you log into your existing Kingdom account. 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,830 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Well done for helping! @Jelly_Jenny
    Have a SASSY day and happy playing! :D

💎🌟Lim🌟💎
    (Diamond Diaries Expert Player)
  • 11-11-67
    11-11-67 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    11-11-67 said:
    doe's not give me a choice    only face book  what next

this screen shot you show does not come up on my games soda only shows dull blue sign in area which wont open.   jelly only shows face book
    i know what i would have to do only i am not given the option for signing in to king.com
    i was able to do an update to soda with no help from it   soda has not had an update. do i just down load the program again and start over which if that is what could happen i will just quit
    You're playing on mobile and you're trying to create or log into your Kingdom account in the game? 

Just like my friend Lucas said, both of the Facebook and Kingdom options can be found from the same spot: It's the blue button under the "Play" button. I'll add a picture of how the connection options look like once you have pushed the button: 

1) First you'll see first "Sign in with Facebook"
    2) Then "Register with email" which is where you create a Kingdom account if you don't already have one. 
    3) Then the third is "Already got a King account?" which is where you log into your existing Kingdom account. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?