🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on Level 4485 / Level 4490

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
edited April 25 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: When will we get new levels on Diamond Diaries?.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there! All of Diamond Hunters who did still stuck on Level 4485/4490 right now! 👋😊

We have awesome news as finally Level 4485 and 4490 have been fixed and becomes much easier now! 🙌😄

So please don't forget to update the latest version (Android - 1.77.0 / Apple - 1.77.0.0) of this game first then make sure use the stable internet connection and reopen playing this game again then we hope you will see Level 4485 and 4490 have been fixed and become much easier now! 👍😄

I check playing Level 4485 and 4490 again then I see some extra moves added and these layers of blockers decreased now. I did completed Level 4485 and 4490 easily with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves possible now! 👇😄

1. Level 4485

2. Level 4490

So we hope you can also passing Level 4485 and also 4490 as soon as possible now! Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 👍🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Answers

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

This level (4485) is impossible to finish, because of the diamonds dont advance to the next phase of the game

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello again! @bianca70 👋😊

Yeah! I check playing Level 4485 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So let me start asking and reporting this level and also Level 4489 and 4490 to Community Team now, then we are not sure if they can tweaking this level and also another levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again or you can use 5 extra moves with purchasing 9 gold bars then you can pass this level possible if you got so close.

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited April 23
    Options

Hi DL, I'm stuck on 4481, that's ok, I'll just keep trying but it has taken me 3 weeks and 3 levels to earn 9 diamonds (on the 600 level) in order to get either 5 extra lives or 3 hammers, the diamonds have become soooooooo hard to get, in fact any prizes are toooooooo far apart to make playing viable or enjoyable, please help, thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

I check playing Level 4481, yes! This level and also Level 4482 are still appropriate pass rate possible mostly. We promise! 👌😊

Yeah! We hope you keep trying to pass these new levels on this game with us right now. 😊

Anyway, I find Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 are really another impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. 

And I think you should be more waiting then come back to play this game very later until more than 30 new levels to max level left better if you want, then I hope you will see these new special features like Jeweler's Trial, Trader Chest and another new features will be released and helping you to get more free boosters and gold bars to use boosters/extra moves to pass any tricky levels especially if you got so close to pass tricky level then you can reached and passed up to the max level easier and better as well. 😉

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options

hi lim

take a look at the last level 4490 it is hard to finish without extra moves i am on it now

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    edited April 25
    Options

4485 the game doesn't drop to bottom level once you have got top diamonds, needs a fixer please

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 25
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

Great job again as finally I see you did passed Level 4481 and 4482 successfully now! 👍🙌😄

Yeah! I check playing this level again then I am also getting this same problem once only on this level on yesterday. This level is also really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

Anyway, I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again. 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @skyhi67 👋😊

Yes! You're right! Level 4490 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So I have asked and reported this level and also Level 4485 and 4489 to Community Team again, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again. 🙏

• bakermom99
    bakermom99 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

I will , Thank you so much!

But again Im stuck on the Level 4485 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t finish , because of the diamonds dont advance to the next phase of the game . Something not working?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 23
    Options

You are welcome again. 😊

Yeah! I check playing Level 4485 is really another one impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing this impossible level without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Oh Dear again! 🙁

So I have asked and reported Level 4485, 4489 and 4490 to Community Team, then we are not sure if they can tweaking these levels easier or not on another next week as well. So please be patience waiting for these levels should be tweaked easier on another next week again. 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?