Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 7
    Options

Hello there and It's me again! @monikamoosi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Finally I am back to answer and help you for this level now. ๐Ÿ˜„

After I check playing this level again, this level isย still appreciate pass rate and nothing impossible for mostly of us possible but yes, this level is some tricky and needed some skills and also lucky! ๐Ÿ˜„

So don't worry! Let me helping and showing youย my amazing linking skill tips of how to pass Level 4595 without using boosters and extra moves very possibleย now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Firstly, you make sure linking up the same one colour charms and keys to create horizontal / cross (better!) / star (best!) ray charms and destroy against the flowers on the both of the sides first. Then you link and use the same one horizontal / cross (better!) / star (best!) ray charm and also one layer of ribbon's key to target and hit one layer of ribbon's key two times, also hit another key and destroy these flowers. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

After both of the diamonds have been unlocked together, then you can continue linking and using one by one star ray charms and up to 12 charms to destroy these flowers and also purple blockers while create star ray charms better that both of the diamonds can dropping down against to the both of the charm boxes and necklaces on both of the sides together after all of purple blockers and so many flowers destroyed. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh! Wait! Why can Iย linking so many charms separately like this screenshotย here? ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Hehe! Let me teach you to learn this new amazing linking skills now! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

After you link these charms, youย DON'T need to waitย untilย all of the charmsย are all ready released. You can continue linking more charmsย better andย faster thanย all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking themย about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn'tย like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! ๐Ÿ˜„

Just like this video tips here! Watch it here! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‰

After you got learning this new amazing linking skills now ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜Š, let's continue linking them now! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

Lastly, you can continue linking and using cross/star ray charms (also another star ray charm and circle blast charm have been hidden by flowers and against the both of charm boxes together) to target and hit the both of the charm boxes on the both of the sides. ๐Ÿ˜‰

After both of charm boxes got hit and collected by linked the charms, also star ray charms and circle blast charms successfully, two special ray charms are one horizontal charm and one vertical ray charm released every charm box. Then both of the diamonds will dropping down to the necklaces successfully. If the diamond (s) got stucked by charms when the diamond (s) drop down almost to the necklace, you can link and use vertical/horizontal ray charm (s) to destroy the charms then let the diamond (s) will dropping down to the necklaces successfully if you have still a few of moves remaining left. โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Iย did passed this tricky level with my 1st try and also without using boosters and extra moves possible on Tuesday and also today now! So I promise this level isย really still appreciate pass rate and nothing impossible for mostly of usย possible now! โœŠ๐Ÿ˜„

After you check and follow up my amazing linking skill tips now, we hope you can passing this last one level without using boosters and extra moves very possible soon too. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜‰

And this level is still the last/max level on this game right now until another 15 new levels will begin on next Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜„

And... Youย can also checkย hereย to learn more my amazing linking skillsย on this game. After you learn these amazing linking skills, you will get learning and following these amazing linking skills that you will pass these levelsย easier, faster and better. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Have a wonderful and sassy weekend! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Wel thanks, but I do not have extra turns and I do not get any diamand in this level ๐Ÿ˜ญ I neet a mirrical.๐Ÿ˜‡

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! I see my players can passing this last one level without using boosters and extra moves possible on this game. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Keep trying until you can complete this last one level without using boosters and extra moves as soon as possible! ๐Ÿ˜„

Good luck! Happy wonderful and sassy weekend! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?