🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

piggy bank

Options
marojo
marojo Posts: 3 Newbie
when i want to buy my piggy bank.my payment goes on. but when i start playing my bullion disapears. i get a refund every times it does not give me my bullion. i play on two differents platforms and it does it on both. yet i have no probleme whit candy crush when i buy whit the same credit card. very difficult for me to advance in the game whitout being able to make a purchase. tank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @marojo,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek answers / suggestion in any of the King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

I have noticed that your other post in different language.  Thanks a lot for coming back and posting your Question in English.  

To get back to your question, I understood everything you said except "Bullion".  What did you mean by that?  Do you have the items you have purchased on your game?  or are they disappearing as soon as you start playing a level?  If you don't mind, can you please explain more?

** To reply back, please click on the "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on the "Type your Comment" box  =)

Will get back to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day / evening :+1:
  • marojo
    marojo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Tapez votre commentaire
    no i do not receive any object
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @marojo,

Thank you for your quick response :+1:  and I am very sorry to hear that you are not receiving your items at all!!  I would suggest you to contact the King Care Team to help you with resolving the issue as it has been repeating.  Here is the link to send them a note  https://soporto.king.com/contact

**  Just a Heads-Up!!  Once contacting the King Care Team, you will receive an automatic reply.  Then after few days, a real person will contact you.  If they do not reach you by a week, you can reply to the email you have received.  But, this rarely happens, hence, no need to worry  =)

If possible, please let me know once the issue is fixed!

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?