Allicat4546
Allicat4546 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 30 in Discussions

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2

Hello there and Welcome again! @Allicat4546 👋😄

I check playing this latest new episode's levels - Level 4701 to 4715, all of these new levels are really still good and no problem appreciate pass rate very possible for us as this latest new episode's levels are all copied from previous episode's levels! I did playing and completing this latest new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible two times (on this Tuesday and today). We promise! 🤞😊

So let me check playing this level again then I will be right back to help you for passing this level soon. 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Allicat4546 👋😄

Yes! I check playing this level is really still good and no problem appreciate pass rate possible but it's really challenging for us! 👌😅

But don't worry! Let me help and show you my amazing linking skill tips that you can try following my amazing linking skill tips to pass this level and another new levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible! 👍💎💡😊

1. When you got hit to one layer of key by linking the charms and/or special ray charm, firstly, you should link any special ray charm to against same colour charm and key with 1 layer ribbon, then you link any special ray charm and another same colour normal charms and key with 1 layer ribbon that you can link to locate to target to key's place only to get hit 2 times completed (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm). Then they key will unlock it/them completed faster.

** If you link to locate another place and key one layer ribbon, the key got hit 1 time only by same colour charm but another hit 1 time is NOT worked mostly that you try again to link the key but you lose many moves. **

Just like this video tips here! 👇😉

2. When you link special ray charms, then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than special ray charms are destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here 👇😜

1. Level 2783

2. Level 3664

Therefore :

Let me show you another one example :

When you destroy the brooch (8 pearls), then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than the brooch is destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here again 👇😜

1. Level 2783

Therefore :

2. Level 3620

Therefore :

So you can save it to link it to destroy them easily. Is it cool? 😎

Now! Let's go to learn next skill! 😉

When you link the helpful bird, if you don't want to destroy it, then you just block/link it (show white circle) again need faster than the helpful bird. The helpful bird will go to destroy another when you block/link it. 👇

3. You always mental preparation to learn this weird and amazing linking skills! 😎

After you linking them, you don't need to wait until all of the charms are all ready released. You can continue linking more charms better and faster than all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking them about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn't like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! 😄

Here is first example : I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating cross ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool! 😄

Here is second example : Wow! Again! 😮

Here is third example : Haha! I link these charms faster than the control start worked. 😄

Here is fourth example : Wow! I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating star ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool again! 😄

You can also check out here to learn more my another amazing linking skill tips on this game! 😉

After you try checking and following up my amazing skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level and another new levels without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. 👆😉

Good luck and thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 🤞🍀💎🤗

You can also post your screenshot of your current map and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here, Level 3000 Badge here and Level 4000 Badge here on your view profile on this community too (but not in the game)! 💎🏅🏅🏅🏅😄

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Allicat4546
    Allicat4546 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for all the tips. However there are just not enough moves to get all key and all the dolls at the bottom. It was the same with level this was copied from. That level was modified to make it passable.

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome! 👍😊

That's right! This level is same as Level 4680 (it's copied on the previous level). So it's also same goals, same amount of moves and same boards! It's also nothing to change like previous levels! 👍😊

So we did passing these previous levels possible so early, we could also passing these latest new levels possible too! 👍😄

We hope you can still trying to pass this level and another new levels until to the max level (Level 4715) without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. 😉

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 42 Level 2

Hello again, How to play level 4710 I bin there for 2 weeks 😭Help me😔

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 6

Hello there and Welcome again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

I check playing this level is really still good and no problem appreciate pass rate possible but it's really challenging for us! 👌😅

As this level is same as Level 4680 (it's copied on the previous level). So this latest new episode's levels - Level 4701 to 4715 are really still good and no problem appreciate pass rate very possible for us as this latest new episode's levels are all copied from previous episode's levels! I did playing and completing this latest new episode's levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible two times (on last Tuesday and today). We promise! 🤞😊

Don't worry! Let me help and show you my amazing linking skill tips that you can try following my amazing linking skill tips to pass this level and another new levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible! 👍💎💡😊

1. When you got hit to one layer of key by linking the charms and/or special ray charm, firstly, you should link any special ray charm to against same colour charm and key with 1 layer ribbon, then you link any special ray charm and another same colour normal charms and key with 1 layer ribbon that you can link to locate to target to key's place only to get hit 2 times completed (linked by same colour normal charms and any special ray charm). Then they key will unlock it/them completed faster.

** If you link to locate another place and key one layer ribbon, the key got hit 1 time only by same colour charm but another hit 1 time is NOT worked mostly that you try again to link the key but you lose many moves. **

2. When you link special ray charms, then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than special ray charms are destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here 👇😜

1. Level 2783

2. Level 3664

Therefore :

Let me show you another one example :

When you destroy the brooch (8 pearls), then you just tap and hold it (show white circle) need faster than the brooch is destroying them. 👇

Therefore it cannot be destroyed after destroyed them while you still tap and hold it. 😉

Haha! Let me show another these here again 👇😜

1. Level 2783

Therefore :

2. Level 3620

Therefore :

So you can save it to link it to destroy them easily. Is it cool? 😎

Now! Let's go to learn next skill! 😉

When you link the helpful bird, if you don't want to destroy it, then you just block/link it (show white circle) again need faster than the helpful bird. The helpful bird will go to destroy another when you block/link it. 👇

3. You always mental preparation to learn this weird and amazing linking skills! 😎

After you linking them, you don't need to wait until all of the charms are all ready released. You can continue linking more charms better and faster than all of the charms are all ready released. Start next linking them about 0.1 second is the fastest! (Doesn't like any King's Games need wait until next of them are all ready released) Haha! 😄

Here is first example : I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating cross ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool! 😄

Here is second example : Wow! Again! 😮

Here is third example : Haha! I link these charms faster than the control start worked. 😄

Here is fourth example : Wow! I wanna to quick linking more charms are better while creating star ray charm about 0.3 second. So cool again! 😄

You can also check out here to learn more my another amazing linking skill tips on this game! 😉

After you try checking and following up my amazing skill tips now, we hope you can passing this level and another new levels without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. 👆😉

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?