🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Fall back to 4670 Help

monikamoosi
monikamoosi Posts: 42 Level 2

Hello moosi here,

I was at level 4717 and now I stand on level 4670 again??

What happening here?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2

Hello again! @monikamoosi 👋😊

I'm so sorry to hear about your level progress issue. I understand how frustrating it can be to be set back after all the effort you've put into reaching level 4717. 😢

Unfortunately, I've experienced something similar myself when the game crashed, and it can definitely be discouraging.

To help you get back to your current level, you can try following these few steps here :

Restart : Force close apps and restart your device.

Updates : Check that you have the latest game and device updates.

Memory : Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay.

Connection : Use WiFi instead of cellular data.

Clear Cache :

🤖 Android : Settings > Apps > Diamond Diaries Saga > Storage > Clear Cache

🍏 iOS : Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

As a last resort, you can try reinstalling the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters and lives from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.

Let me know if this helps! 👍😊

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• monikamoosi
    monikamoosi Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited August 12
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited August 21

Woohoo! We are so happy as finally your level progress will be back to your latest current level successfully now after you did try following these solve steps! @monikamoosi 🙌😄

And you are very welcome! 👍😄

Then I give you another note : When you link big and/or also medium dolls to release another two dolls and also release special ray charms after charm box (boxes) collected, please DON'T linking the charms so quickly first until the dolls (also special ray charms after charm boxes collected) released fully. Then you can continue linking them! Otherwise, the game would be crashed/freezed then the level progress would be taken back to our previous levels that we cannot move and past to our current new levels. (That's so annoying and frustrating! Right?! 😅)

And then this level (Level 4717) and also Level 4719, 4721, 4725 and 4727 have been reported so early already. These levels are really very impossible to be passed as it's really very not enough moves to be passed and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves. So we cannot passing these new impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves very possible. Then we are still patience waiting for their team will tweaking these levels easier later. 🙏

• fourpupz
    fourpupz Posts: 11 Level 2

I was on 4696 when it took me back to 4670. I had just purchased 50 gold bars so I hesitate to do all support is asking me to do. I haven’t been able to play my game for at least four days. I’ve gone through support multiple times. They tell me what to do and when I ask them certain questions they never get back to me. It’s not right that something that is their fault should make it so hard for us.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @fourpupz 👋😊

I'm so sorry to hear about your level progress issue. I understand how frustrating it can be to be set back after all the effort you've put into reaching level 4696. 😢

Unfortunately, I've experienced something similar myself when the game crashed, and it can definitely be discouraging.

To help you get back to your current level, you can try following these few steps here :

Restart : Force close apps and restart your device.

Updates : Check that you have the latest game and device updates.

Memory : Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay.

Connection : Use WiFi instead of cellular data.

Clear Cache :

🤖 Android : Settings > Apps > Diamond Diaries Saga > Storage > Clear Cache

🍏 iOS : Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

As a last resort, you can try reinstalling the app. Note that this will remove all of your boosters and lives from the game, so please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.

Let me know if this helps! 👍😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?