🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Rival challenge

shellybon
shellybon Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi all I am new here, I am currently doing a challenge and believe the other person is a bot . This challenge has been going on for some time and currently having to free 425 birds . Last night I was watching the other person who goes under the name buu and they freed 400 birds in 11 minutes. Surely that is not possible. It took me all day to do it . Anyone else had the same issue ?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @shellybon 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! We really understand you are feeling very bad as that player is really bot/hacker/cheater while that player did completed the tasks very fast and easy within less than one hour and hacking/cheating. It's causing very unfair for that player.

While a moment, we know you are still good and not bot/cheat/hack player now. So please send me Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. But their team has been answered me bad news about bots/cheaters/hackers on rival challenge feature : There's no way they can prove in a technical way what those players did or how they did it. Very sorry again. 😓

But you can still earn more free boosters (also gold bars) with another features/events on this game too! 😉

I will waiting for you sending your Game ID then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 17

Hello there! @shellybon 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Okay! We really understand you are feeling very bad as that player is really bot/hacker/cheater while that player did completed the tasks very fast and easy within less than one hour and hacking/cheating. It's causing very unfair for that player. 🙁

Please send me Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon or not.

But their team has been answered me bad news about bots/cheaters/hackers on rival challenge feature : There's no way they can prove in a technical way what those players did or how they did it. Very sorry again. 😓

But you can still earn more free boosters (also gold bars) with another features/events on this game too! 😉

I will waiting for you sending your Game ID then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. 😊

Also thank you for continuing to play Diamond Diaries Saga with us together. 💎🤗

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

• shellybon
    shellybon Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Diamond_Lim

Okay! Thank you for your sending me your Game ID now! 👍🤗

Let me asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😊

King Community Team has been answered me : You should report this problem to their player support team here better and then ask this problem and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID). I hope player support team gives you small consolation prize (20 gold bars) as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. 😊

But their team has been answered me bad news about bots/cheaters/hackers on rival challenge feature : There's no way they can prove in a technical way what those players did or how they did it. Very sorry again. 😓

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😊

King Community Team has been answered me : You should report this problem to their player support team here better and then ask this problem and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID). I hope player support team gives you small consolation prize (20 gold bars) as a gesture of goodwill soon or not. 😊

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,325 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 20

Hi @Diamond_Lim

I was just wondering 🤔 what happens to the rival challenge and the traders chest when you have reached the last level of the game. Can you still compete in these events, or do you have to wait for the new level to appear? I’m getting close to the last level 😊

• Diamond_Lim

Hi again! 👋😊

Thank you for asking your question here now! 🤗

Wow! That was so fast and awesome! You did reached up almost to the max level (Level 4820) on this game! 👍😮

When you did completed to the max level on this game, that's unfortunately as you cannot collect the charms on Trader's Chest and also cannot collect the charms / any special charms, helpful birds, dolls, diamonds to the necklace and charm boxes on Jeweler's Trial.

So you can play your next new levels (incomplete new levels) only that it can be collected and counted on the features when you complete or fail next new levels before it's time up. 😊

If you did completed to the last one (max) level, unfortunately it's cannot be collected and counted on the features. Just patience waiting for 15 new levels added/released every Tuesday then you can continue challenge playing next new levels only. 😊

Anyway, you are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim

Yes! You try playing and completing your new levels very slowly better that you can claim more rewards on the features until you complete to the last/max level. 👍😊

And Attention! When you complete to the last/max level on this game, you will not receive the next upcoming features are Jeweler's Trial and Trader's Chest, it's Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Mystery Chest and City Challenge (Episode Race) have been received only.

When you have more than 30 incomplete new levels on this game, you will receive the next upcoming features are Jeweler's Trial and Trader's Chest back again. 😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?