๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Waiting for New Levels...

Can we know when will be new levels released!! Waiting for a whole week... So boring already..

Comments

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 210 Level 2

When do we get new levels

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @DeepikaSenthilkumar ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Oh! We are really so sorry for you are still patience waiting for new levels released as King Community Team has been answered me on yesterday : Diamond Diaries Saga Team are not available to release new levels yesterday (24th September) as yesterday is their holiday! They will start releasing new levels today soon. So we hope you can got understanding our notes about new levels are not released on yesterday now and please be patience waiting for new levels will be start released today soon. Then their team will be releasing new levels on next Tuesday, Tuesdays forever! Thank you so much again! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ป๏ธ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Sagaย here?

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 25

Hello again! @bianca70 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Oh! We are really so sorry for you are still patience waiting for new levels released as King Community Team has been answered me on yesterday : Diamond Diaries Saga Team are not available to release new levels yesterday (24th September) as yesterday is their holiday! They will start releasing new levels today soon. So we hope you can got understanding our notes about new levels are not released on yesterday now and please be patience waiting for new levels will be start released today soon. Then their team will be releasing new levels on next Tuesday, Tuesdays forever! Thank you so much again! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @bianca70 andย @DeepikaSenthilkumarย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Woohoo! Finally the wait is over and 15 newย levels (From level 4821 to 4835) are start releasedย on this game now! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

Let's continue playing new levels that we hope you love playing these new levels again right now. ๐Ÿ˜„

Don't forget toย update the latest version of this gameย that youย can see and play the latest new levelsย on this game now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

• Yeah the wait is over.. And it was a worthy wait.. New levels were soo easy to complete... Levels completed..๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Here the next wait starts....

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Yeah! Finally the wait is really over now! This episode's levels are really so easy to complete for us! @DeepikaSenthilkumar ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

And that was really so fast and masterful! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Also congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done again and Me too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

We see you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next week again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

• ConnieChan
    ConnieChan Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited September 25

I agree. The new level was too easy. I patiently wait for the updates every week, but I wish the team could add more levels more frequently.

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Yeah! I did also playing this episode's levels - Level 4821 to 4835 on yesterday, this episode's levels are really so easy to complete for us! That's awesome news for us! @ConnieChan ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜„

And that was really so fast and masterful! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Also congratulations again! Finally you did completed to the last/max level on this game again now! You are our still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with us together right now! Well done again and Me too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

We see you challenge playing next 15 new challenging levels on next week again! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

But Yes! I also want to wish the team release and add more 30 new levels every week as well. We really love challenge playing this game! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us together! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?