Tricks on how to get through alphabetty saga level 453

Options
Any hints on how to get through level 453? I have played the game over 50 times and I cannot get through it without my lives being taken away.  Can get 15 words with only 5 lives left.  Thanks all suggestion and hints are welcome.

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    'Can get 15 words with only 5 lives left' ... are you able to get 15 words and not win?
    .........................................................................................

if that is not the issue then here are some different approaches to 453 :

15 words in 15 moves ... not an easy level

one approach ... use an artifact to remove the move stealers

another approach ... use an artifact to add move(s)

blaster and quit button approach
    ... look to make a 4-way diagonal blaster that will hit both move stealers
    ... if not found the first few moves then start over

note ... it is still possible to win if one move stealer blows up

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @Trish_Johnson-3 , I replayed it now and passed in one go.

Suggestions:

- best case is to get a double-diagonal lineblaster (6+ letter word) in the tile where setting it off blasts away the two timebomb tiles in one move, then work your way to collecting words, always with a minimum length of 4

- second best case (as in my pass) is to focus on destroying one side of the blocks, left or right, to ultimately make a vertical lineblaster on that side and take out one timebomb - you will have exactly the number of moves to complete the level, assuming your initial artifact has a +2 moves booster effect

Hope this helps, good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?