🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 490

Options
sandysue89
sandysue89 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
The last time I posted about a problem it was never addressed. Now I have another problem. On level 490 the second move is supposed to drop the perfume bottle near the matching colors. But it doesn't always and the game just ends. I've lost 5 lives because of it. And please don't reply with some screenshots of how to complete the level. **Removed by Mod, rude and inappropriate** did that last time and that wasn't what I was asking about.

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @sandysue89
    Are you playing on mobile or PC? 
    If you play on mobile, this level is No problem! 
    If you play on PC, maybe you have this bug! 
    I teach you on this level now! 
    Firstly, you link 3 charms easily! (From picture 1)

Secondly, you link bottle while it can floats up to the necklace! You make sure destroy bird eggs then they will help to destroy all of the blockers! (From picture 2 to 5)

I complete this level on 1st try today while this level is No problem! 👌
    Good luck! 👍
    And you check it out for contest on my signature below 👇 
    Enjoy your joining this contest! 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @sandysue89 and apologies for missing your previous predicament. I want to first mention that although I can understand that having an issue on a level can be frustrating, I kindly ask you to be respectful towards Community members that are trying to help each other. You can check out our House Rules here 

Now onto your question: If the game doesn't run for you like it does on Lim's second screenshot, I would recommend first checking that you have the latest game app version. If you had some updates pending, update the game and check if that helps. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&index=1&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK

If that doesn't help, be sure to reply to this thread so I will be notified that you need further help. 

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,945 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello! @sandysue89
    Are you playing on mobile or PC? 
    If you play on mobile, this level is No problem! 
    If you play on PC, maybe you have this bug! 
    I teach you on this level now! 
    Firstly, you link 3 charms easily! (From picture 1)

Secondly, you link bottle while it can floats up to the necklace! You make sure destroy bird eggs then they will help to destroy all of the blockers! (From picture 2 to 5)

I complete this level on 1st try today while this level is No problem! 👌
    Good luck! 👍
    And you check it out for contest on my signature below 👇 
    Enjoy your joining this contest! 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @sandysue89 and apologies for missing your previous predicament. I want to first mention that although I can understand that having an issue on a level can be frustrating, I kindly ask you to be respectful towards Community members that are trying to help each other. You can check out our House Rules here 

Now onto your question: If the game doesn't run for you like it does on Lim's second screenshot, I would recommend first checking that you have the latest game app version. If you had some updates pending, update the game and check if that helps. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg&index=1&list=PLPuPYFBmUXIltYQEsE5oz5vAKmOCO5coK

If that doesn't help, be sure to reply to this thread so I will be notified that you need further help. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?