🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Can't progress past level 740 (Android)

AKelly
AKelly Posts: 2 Newbie
Boarding gate is staying locked upon completion of level 740. I've tried clearing the cache, and my app is up to date. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello! @AKelly
    Welcome to King Community! 
    I update this game on yesterday, actually there are 755 levels but now 740 levels only! 
    Wow! @Lucas_Yan_Maia
    You have 770 levels but I have 755 levels only! 
    Don't worry, I will ask @Jelly_Jenny! 😊
    And you check it out for contest on my signature below! 👇
    Enjoy your joining this contest! 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia for flagging and a warm welcome to Community @AKelly :)

Diamond Diaries is currently pre-releasing new levels a tiny bit earlier for a portion of the players. They usually do these in order to test out how levels are performing and make possible fixes and tweaks before releasing to the rest of the players. 

So in short, level 740 is currently the last level for most players. But more levels are coming really soon so keep an eye on your game updates :hurrah:

Keep an eye on Community as well as we tend to have a little sneak peek of the whole episode when it's released. 

@Lim if you have been moved back to level 740 don't worry, your game is still saved at level 755. You'll be moved to the correct spot once the levels are released to rest of the player group. 

I hope this helps to clear things up :) 

Keep it Sassy! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your information! @Jelly_Jenny 😊 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Hello! @Francl27 👋
    Yes! You should update this game! This still version is 1.11.0.0! Then new levels are released! 
    If you don't update this game, new levels are NO released ever! 
    Don't worry! You complete level 740 then you can next playing level 741!
    Have a SASSY weekend! 😊
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @Francl27
    I forgot to ask you about this contest! 
    Check it out to ask! 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/252278/win-50-gold-bars-with-diamond-diaries/p1
    Tell us what's your favourite level and why? It's simple! 😊 (It's still 2 weeks left to join chance to win 50 gold bars!) 
    Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your joining this contest! 😊

Answers

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    hi @AKelly
    Currently, diamond diaries have 770 level.
    have you updated your game yet?🤨
    today, D.D.S. received a new update to correct errors and improve the game, for you to update just go in the play store and you update 😉
    if you want I can call my friend @Jelly_Jenny, she knows how to solve this too😁
    HAVE A SASSY💎🌎😁
    LY-💎DIAMOND'S HUNTER💎
  • AKelly
    AKelly Posts: 2 Newbie
    Updated to the latest version of the app earlier, still seems to be stuck...
      If you're friend has a fix that would be great, thank you so much!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello! @AKelly
    I update this game on yesterday, actually there are 755 levels but now 740 levels only! 
    Wow! @Lucas_Yan_Maia
    You have 770 levels but I have 755 levels only! 
    Don't worry, I will ask @Jelly_Jenny! 😊
    And you check it out for contest on my signature below! 👇
    Enjoy your joining this contest! 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Thanks @Lim and @Lucas_Yan_Maia for flagging and a warm welcome to Community @AKelly :)

Diamond Diaries is currently pre-releasing new levels a tiny bit earlier for a portion of the players. They usually do these in order to test out how levels are performing and make possible fixes and tweaks before releasing to the rest of the players. 

So in short, level 740 is currently the last level for most players. But more levels are coming really soon so keep an eye on your game updates :hurrah:

Keep an eye on Community as well as we tend to have a little sneak peek of the whole episode when it's released. 

@Lim if you have been moved back to level 740 don't worry, your game is still saved at level 755. You'll be moved to the correct spot once the levels are released to rest of the player group. 

I hope this helps to clear things up :) 

Keep it Sassy! 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for your information! @Jelly_Jenny 😊 
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 27 Level 2
    I FINALLY beat level 740 last night, progressed to 741... and this morning I'm stuck on level 740 again. It shows as completed, but I can't move forward. I reinstalled the game, same thing. It is up to date. I sent a ticket in game and got a canned answer as reply, so here I am. I'm on Android as well.

Very frustrated!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Hello! @Francl27 👋
    Yes! You should update this game! This still version is 1.11.0.0! Then new levels are released! 
    If you don't update this game, new levels are NO released ever! 
    Don't worry! You complete level 740 then you can next playing level 741!
    Have a SASSY weekend! 😊
  • Francl27
    edited March 2019
    I DID update the game. I even reinstalled it. Still stuck at 740.

Again, I got to level 741 last night and played it a few times... and this morning I'm back to 740.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Hi  @Francl27 ! Community Mod here :waving:

Your game is saved at level 742 - you're not seeing that far in the game? Could you do me a favor and take a screenshot of the game map and also check what is the game version number so I can take a look. 

For instructions how to take a screenshot, please visit:
    www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks!
  • Francl27
    When I go to Facebook on my computer it loads level 742 just fine. Now on Android I'm stuck here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?