Stars not accumulating in AlphaBetty characters

Options
creature0057
creature0057 Posts: 9 Level 2
For the last few weeks, stars have not been on my AlphaBetty characters even when I am getting 3 stars on levels. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @creature0057 , and thanks for posting.

What platform are you playing AlphaBetty on, and what do you exactly mean by "my AlphaBetty characters"?

Perhaps you can provide a screenshot to better illustrate the issue?

Just for the note, I completed a couple days ago the new episode up to level 920, and obtained all 3-star scores (912 was especially tough to get), and the path to 920 in the episode list does show up all levels with the 3 stars - I am not sure though I am talking about the same situation as the one you're describing ;)
  • creature0057
    Options
    These cheesy characters. I’m on level 434 currently, have unlocked 16 characters, and the stars I’m earning aren’t being added to characters that aren’t fully leveled up. This has only been an issue the last few weeks.

• Alessandro_S
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Great screenshot, thanks - we're talking about artifacts then  :)

Did you try manually swipe left to right on the slider, from II to III, and see if that does anything?

Mine only shows the III tab, but it has for longer than I can recall...

• creature0057
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I’ve selected the III tab multiple times previously and it doesn’t seem to have any effect other than how many stars needed to reach level III. 
  • Alessandro_S
    Options
    OK - I will look today into the details of the relationship between artifact and stars required to switch level (yours shows 128, mine is at 135) to understand whether you simply haven't gained enough stars to switch to III, or if there's something else going on.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
  • creature0057
    Options
    Thanks, I play everyday at different times and have only had this problem in the last weeks. I haven’t  checked to see there has been an update recently that may be the cause.
  • Alessandro_S
    Options
    I am filing an internal thread to find out what number of stars in given episodes is supposed to move relevant artifact level from II to III.

In the meantime, can you please specify what platform you are playing on and on what version of the app? Thanks!
  • creature0057
    Options
    Thanks so much for your help! I play on an iPad Air on iOS 12.1.4 on app version 1.57.4.
  • creature0057
    Options

To be clear, all of my II artifacts have stopped accumulating stars even when I select the III tab and even when I earn 3 stars on a level. I'm on level 458 and still no change to stars accumulated on any II artifacts.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options

hi @creature0057

here is something you can check

to fully empower adventure mouse get 3 stars on every level from 141-185

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?