🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

I paid to open my "piggy bank" & I have no gold bars showing.

mrsb7267
mrsb7267 Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought the piggy bank to buy 5 more moves. Payment went through, bars didn't. Lost that level, signed out of facebook, signed back in, still no gold bars. My ID is 1148090479.

Answers

• StiinaQT
    StiinaQT Posts: 3 Newbie
    I had the same thing happen for the second time.  My user ID is 1008378601.
    The first snip is right after I paid for my full piggy bank.  Should have 57 gold bars, but only the 7 I started with.  The piggy bank has been emptied and the second snip is a receipt for you receiving my money.  I've never had this problem with your other games.  

Laura Hamilton
    laurath143@gmail.com
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,623 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mrsb7267 and @StiinaQT, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries Section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars that were purchased from the Piggy Bank!!

I would like to request you both to contact the Customer Support team through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact  because the Community does not deal with Purchase issues as the query needs certain personal details.

Please go to the link above and fill out the form.  Make sure to select the game you bought the Piggy Bank (important); and the Topic slot with Problem with Purchase and the Sub-Topic with Purchased items not received.

You will receive an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  The Support Team will be contacting you within next 3 days.  If you have not heard from them by then, please feel free to send a reply to that automated email.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance or clarifications by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.
  • BarbaraV
    BarbaraV Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ich kann nicht Geld für das ganze Bild bezahlen

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,623 Candy Moderator
    Hello @BarbaraV, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Please post your question in English. so that we can help you with the issue you have with Piggy Bank!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?