🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Diamond Diaries Crashing

Options
vince123
vince123 Posts: 6 Level 2
Since the new update. The Diamond Diaries app keeps crashing. I have tried all the trouble shooting tips without success. Any suggestions? 

Comments

• pegpie422
    pegpie422 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have not been able to open level 579 since the update. Every time I try the game crashes and closes. 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Hello! @vince123 and @pegpie422 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

If you are playing this game on mobile, you can check Jelly Jenny's (Community Moderator) solve this issue is called "Game freezing or crashing". 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/246165/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do/p1?new=1

If you are playing this game on PC, you can check Jelly Jenny's (Community Moderator) solve this issue is called "Game crashing or not loading in Facebook". 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/246540/game-crashing-or-not-loading-in-facebook/p1?new=1

I hope these helps! 😉

And I mentioned you also check this game's contest for you, you pick up two cards but you cannot pick up two same cards by previous players! If you want to pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! This contest will finished on 13th August. It's almost over, hurry up! ( After this contest ended, if you got same cards to win gold bars when you feel lucky! )
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • vince123
    Options
    It would would be good if they fix the last update that definitely has a bug. And before anyone tries to respond with a fix “ l have tried them all”. THEY DONT WORK. The update is FAULTY!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @vince123, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am assuming you are playing on a mobile gadget!! 

If so, my recommendation for you to get back on your game is to "Delete and Reinstall" your game App!!  Because that is the ONLY remedy that is left since you have tried all other troubleshooting steps!!  

But, the problem with re-installation is, you will be loosing all your stored up boosters -- that is, both Pre-game and in-game boosters!!  And any of those boosters will not be reimbursed by the King team unless you have purchased them with real money!!  That is one downside with reinstalling our game(s) :o:o

But, the upside is, your game will be glitch free and you will be able to play without any bugs!!  If you decide to go with this step, please make sure that you have saved your game by creating an account through Facebook account OR Kingdom account!! 

Please let me know your thoughts!! 

Hope you will be able to collect those diamonds again soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening :D 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @pegpie422, Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Diaries section of our King Community :) 

Is your game working now?  Did you try any of the trouble shooting steps that were attached in the message by my friend @Lim?

Please let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • vince123
    Options
    I tried all the trouble shooting tips and it still crashes. I can’t play at all. I am the second highest ranked on the game. So a little frustrated. I guess i’ll Just wait for the next update.
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @vince123

I completely understand your frustration :(  Unfortunately these things happen with our gadgets!! 

Did you decide not to go with the "Reinstalling" of your game App?
  • Beagler
    Beagler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can not play the game at all it crashes every time. When will the next update for mobile devices be ready ?
  • vince123
    Options
    I haven’t been able to play since the last 3 updates. They obviously don’t know how to fix it. I am on level 800+
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Options
    vince123 said:
    I tried all the trouble shooting tips and it still crashes. I can’t play at all. I am the second highest ranked on the game. So a little frustrated. I guess i’ll Just wait for the next update.
    vince123 said:
    I haven’t been able to play since the last 3 updates. They obviously don’t know how to fix it. I am on level 800+
    Hello @vince123, Hope you are doing fine!

I am sure there was an update within the last 2 weeks!  Did you install that update?  Was there no improvement in your game?  Is it still crashing?  

Did you try to delete and reinstalling the App?  Update or not, usually, Re-installation of the App fixes all the bugs/glitches and App works fine!   But, please be aware that all your stored up boosters will be lost with this step :(  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?