I’m at level 935 are there any more levels or am I done?

thisismygamethisismygame Posts: 1 Newbie
I’m at level 935 are there any more levels or am I done

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 57,785 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hello! @thisismygame 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Yes! Level 935 is last level on this game currently! Your are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
    Congratulations! Remember new levels are released every two weeks! 
    We are waiting for new levels on next Thursday! 😉

I mentioned you also check this game's contest for you, you pick up two cards but you cannot pick up two same cards by previous players! If you want to pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! This contest will finished on 20th August. It's almost over, hurry up! ( After this contest ended, if you got same cards to win gold bars when you feel lucky! )
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
    Accepted Answer
  • aquariusgirl74aquariusgirl74 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Glad to see Peter is back but really not helpful that a) only one or two stages being released each month and b) that I lose my progress with Peter (4) because there are no more levels to play. 

Great game, very addictive just wish more stages released each time and that Peters progress is saved .
    edited August 2019
    Hello! @aquariusgirl74 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    That was great! 😃
    Peter always help to give you boosters to pass level easily mostly! 😎
    Yes! You cannot play previous levels with Peter, you can play new levels with Peter! 😉
    You can check my information is called 'What is Peter's content?' on this game. 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/250554/diamond-diaries-expert-information-part-8-what-is-peters-content-🧑
    You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

I mentioned you also check this game's contest for you, you pick up two cards but you cannot pick up two same cards by previous players! If you want to pick up one same card and one different card, it's okay to be counted! This contest will finished on 20th August. It's almost over, hurry up! ( After this contest ended, if you got same cards to win gold bars when you feel lucky! )
    Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
    Hello! @thisismygame 👋
    You can play new levels right now (From level 936 to 950) while Peter's content is really back! 😃
    And you also check this episode's levels today! 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/264092/behind-the-scenes-episode-54-break-the-glass
    Have a SASSY weekend and enjoy your happy playing! 😃