๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ’Ž Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #5 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Which blocker would you hate the most?

Diamond_Lim
Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited October 2021 in Support
Hello Diamond Diaries Hunters! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I amย Diamond Limย (also called meย Limย is short as well) while I always Diamond Diaries Expert Player! ๐Ÿ’

Today I ask you about this game's poll isย "Which blocker would you hate the most?"ย 

List all of the blockers : (except Honeycombs as Honeycombs are less harder than amethysts ever and glasses as glasses are nothing so stuck when we can use moves against the glasses.)ย 

1. Flowers ๐ŸŒธ (Unlock on level 16)
Flowers hideย other Charms underneath themย and can only beย destroyed by linking adjacent Charms.ย 

2. Locks ๐Ÿ”’ (Unlock on level 18)
The diamond, doll, jewel box, special charm or gate isย locked while they cannot move on! It's stuck! So we can find the key to unlock it!ย 

3.ย Amethysts โœณ๏ธ (Unlock on level 25)
Amethyst piecesย are destructible elements that cannot be linked. You need to linkย the adjacent Charms to remove them.

4. Ribbons (Unlock on level 30)
Ribbons canย wrapย around Charms or Dolls or Keys.ย You need toย remove the whole ribbon before you can clear the wrapped item.ย The Ribbon has several states, which decrease every time link the item with the Ribbon.ย 

So let's choose the blocker when you hate the most! (Explain why if you want to answer on comment below.)

You can also check list all of pollsย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Diaries Poll #5 ๐Ÿ’Ž - Which blocker would you hate the most? 22 votes

Flowers
22%
Lucas_Yan_MaiaChristinaMillerkay39MonicaTangumaerica2906 5 votes
Locks
9%
bunnyjordimimibrandi 2 votes
Amethysts
40%
Diamond_LimcarmenechevarriacrabappleBubbleGumSodateasirSameeksha3abdallhalimoonnangNico_G 9 votes
Ribbons
27%
terrijo48me6412rebelchildbianca70nikkirae0113SJJS 6 votes
ยซ1

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2019
    Amethysts
    I really hate blocker the most isย "Amethysts"ย because we link the special ray charms to destroy them but can't destroy others! Argh...! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

So what about you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also mentioned you if you have playing this game :
    @PummyRaj,ย @Foley1362,ย @RegalRenz,ย @mysticalmysty,ย @Leony,ย @Lucas_Yan_Maia,ย @Ashraf,ย @Kimkay,ย @KitKathySuzyQ,ย @"Jelly Jenny"ย ,ย @QueenRaffie,ย @QueenMia,ย @Sabrina_Menin,ย @Kimberly_Martin,ย @Marycrossย and other players.ย 
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Flowers
    the flowers may be beautiful, but when you use the bird to destroy a charm, it destroys a random flower and you lose the level ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ
    Someone tells Peter to send Lucy fewer flowers๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2019
    Amethysts
    the flowers may be beautiful, but when you use the bird to destroy a charm, it destroys a random flower and you lose the level ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ
    Oh! Yes! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ๐Ÿ˜Š
    When we link the helpful birds then they will destroy the blockers mostly! While the flowers will fall down to charms again! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
    I think Peter will gives beautiful flowers to Lucy! We hope Lucy will love him soon! ๐Ÿ˜˜
    And Charlie will be fine and happy today as I really take care Charlie as well from 2 days ago to just now! ๐Ÿฅ
    Thanks for your voting this poll! ๐Ÿค—
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    Flowers
    Lim said:
    When we link the helpful birds then they will destroy the blockers mostly! While the flowers will fall down to charms again! ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
    I think Peter will gives beautiful flowers to Lucy! We hope Lucy will love him soon! ๐Ÿ˜˜
    And Charlie will be fine and happy today as I really take care Charlie as well from 2 days ago to just now! ๐Ÿฅ
    thank you very much @Lim ๐Ÿ˜„
    I'll send you something that will help Charlie get better:๐Ÿช๐ŸชCOOKIES๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
    nothing is better than cookies to improve a jewelry bird helper๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜…

• Diamond_Lim
    Amethysts
    Lim said:
    thank you very much @Lim ๐Ÿ˜„
    I'll send you something that will help Charlie get better:๐Ÿช๐ŸชCOOKIES๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
    nothing is better than cookies to improve a jewelry bird helper๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜…
    You are welcome! @Lucas_Yan_Maia ๐Ÿ˜„
    Haha! Yes! It's nothing is better than cookies because I really dislike to eat cookies but I try it! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช
  • me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Ribbons

I hate the Ribbons the most !

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,823 Level 5
    Ribbons

Anyone of them can be annoying. Just part of the game to make things challenging

• ChristinaMiller
    ChristinaMiller Posts: 285 Level 3
    Flowers

Flowers are what irritates me the most.Thankli@Diamond Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Amethysts

Thank you for your voting this poll discussion! Everyone! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

• SJJS
    SJJS Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Ribbons

I hate glass most,it makes most of them unable to connect, and blocks the hammer and helpful bird.

Second,ribbon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?