🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Send lives to other players in Diamond diaries saga

Options
Mongol
Mongol Posts: 47 Level 2
How do I give or send lives to other players in Diamond diaries saga? I never see requests nor can I  find the "toggle" like in the other King games.

Answers

• Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Mongol said:
    How do I give or send lives to other players in Diamond diaries saga? I never see requests nor can I  find the "toggle" like in the other King games.
    hi @Mongol and welcome to diamond diaries saga community 💎😄
    When we press the (play) button, it appears on the screen if you would like to send lives to players ❤
    and if you click on the envelope icon💌 at the bottom of the screen, some players have given you lives 💌 or even ask for lives ❤.

I hope you helped😉

• Mongol
    Options
    Hi Lucas and thank you for the info. I do get lives from others through the mail icon when I  ask. However,  when I hit my play button, it loads and then I  get this image. I'm never asked if I want to send lives to other players. Sad because I would like to reciprocate to other players and I  can't.  I don't play with Facebook and the "invite" button takes me to my contacts, not gamers. By the way,  it's been like this since day one. I'm stumped...🤔
  • Lucas_Yan_Maia
    Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
    Options
    Mongol said:
    Hi Lucas and thank you for the info. I do get lives from others through the mail icon when I  ask. However,  when I hit my play button, it loads and then I  get this image. I'm never asked if I want to send lives to other players. Sad because I would like to reciprocate to other players and I  can't.  I don't play with Facebook and the "invite" button takes me to my contacts, not gamers. By the way,  it's been like this since day one. I'm stumped...🤔
    If I'm not mistaken🤔, every day we get into the game always appears this screen, and if we send lives now it will only appear tomorrow💌
    mine always appears because I do not want to send many lives, but sometimes I send some😅

• Mongol
    Options
    Thanks Lucas. I will look for it tomorrow when I open the game. And I will let you know. If it still doesn't work,  I'll contact the support section. Have a great day. 👋
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for your insightful answer! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 👍

Hello! @Mongol
    Yes! It's appear 'send lives' once everyday! ❤️
    You can check my information is called "What are the lives?" such as add lives and unlimited lives from Mystery Quest! 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/248866/diamond-diaries-expert-information-part-5-what-are-the-lives#latest

I also mentioned you if you have playing this game, you can check this game's contest is "Spot 5 difference on these images" 
    Click here to chance to win gold bars! It's Round 2! 😉
    I wish you can good finding! 🤓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?