🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

players with level 977 issues

Lucas_Yan_Maia
Lucas_Yan_Maia Posts: 355 Level 4
attention to all players with problems at this stage 😮⚠️
please send screenshots or videos showing the error at level 977 to the D.D.S. team can solve 🛠
If you have trouble passing the level, my friend @Lim can help you 😉
but if it's a serious problem (bugs, crashes, freezes) our @jelly_jenny and @QueenRaffie monitors can send this and warn game developers⚠️

Comments

• Radusha
    Radusha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I stuck in level 977. There are corrupted video with many missing and invisible balls, plus i loose 3 out of 5 life’s, because the game is getting frozen from the beginning and i have to quite the whole program and restart it again. Your advice to upload data on youtube did not help. What should i do?
    Thanks, Rada
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @radusha 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Huh?! This level haven't uploaded yet on YouTube?! 🤔
    Don't worry! I can help you to solve this level! 😉

I show you can destroy the blockers then the diamond will drop to the line complete on Picture 1.

Firstly, you don't link the helpful birds first as they haven't appear early yet! So you must link vertical ray charm or cross ray charm or star ray charm from picture 2 to 3.

Next, you can link special ray charms to destroy the blockers here from picture 4 to 6!

Finally, you can link the helpful birds then they will help you to destroy the blockers here when you have less than 8-10 moves left. After they will appear, you link again on picture 7!

I play this level is NO problem but Yes, this level is very tricky level on last week! 
    I wish you can do it until you complete this tricky level! 😉

** If you get so close to few of the blockers left, you must use 1 round hammer to smash them as well! 👍 **

I also mentioned you to join this game's contest! 

💎 Contest - Win Gold Bars by helping Lucy 💎 (It's ended on 5th October) 

https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/266060/contest-lucy-needs-your-help/p1

Have a SASSY weekend! ♥️
  • Bronwen
    Bronwen Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi... level 977 is glitching on me! It comes up, but is like it's frozen and I can't play it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.
    Any ideas to help me would be welcome  😊
  • Radusha
    Radusha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi Lim, Thank you for your instructions. I passed that level with all invisible balls, when the game was not freezing! I passed level 980 and waiting for new adventures! I hope we will have new levels next week on Thursday! 
    Best regards, 

Rada
  • Diamond_Lim
    You are welcome! @Radusha 😊
    Yes! New levels will be released to start on next Thursday! 😉
    You are also amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @Bronwen :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

Hmmm.. interesting... when you say you have "uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail" what exactly do you mean?
    Also, could I have the following details?
    -Device model
    -How much memory you have in your device 
    -App version number

Thanks and have a SASSY Friday :3

• saalk71
    saalk71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    same issue. Screen frozen, no options...

use IPhone 6
    App version 1.20.0
  • dianehare
    dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
    I had this issue. Make sure your game is saved. Then totally uninstall it. Then go back on to play store and install again. Worked for me anyway. I've just been stuck on the bloody level for a week! 😭😭
  • Diamond_Lim
    Thank you for your notice! @Lucas_Yan_Maia 🤗
  • caper
    caper Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 977 is frozen. Can’t get beyond this 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?