🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 950

MaggieCat
MaggieCat Posts: 4 Newbie
Level 950 is impossible. Can’t be solved. Stupid and a waste of time. 

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Hello! @MaggieCat 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑
    Don't worry! I will help you to solve level 950 on this game! Let me teach you how to pass this level! 😉

I show you look my tips on this level's screenshots here!

Firstly, you link special ray charms first! Especially you link horizontal ray charm on middle! (From picture 1 to 3) 

Then, you can link special ray charms to destroy the jewel boxes and flowers! (On picture 4)

Repeat again from picture 1 to 4! (From picture 5 to 6)

You can link the key while you link star ray charm if you see so many same colour charms! (On picture 7)

Repeat again from picture 1 to 4 and from 5 to 6! (From picture 8 to 9)

You link star ray charm to destroy jewel box (bottom first) and ribbon of color blast! (On picture 10)

After that, you can link the helpful birds if you destroy all of the flowers! (On picture 11)
    ** Remember the helpful birds will destroy the blockers first! Then they will help you to destroy the jewel boxes from goal. ** 

Finally, you link special ray charm and helpful birds to destroy the jewel box. (bottom first then middle right) The diamond will slide down to the line! (On picture 12)

** Remember you must destroy bottom of jewel box and ribbon of color blast first, then you can destroy middle right of jewel box! If you destroy middle right of jewel box, the diamond will stuck on color blast or bottom part of jewel box, so you failed this level! **

Yes! This level is really tricky but this level is NO problem to pass! I have done it with 5th+ try today! 😊

I hope you can pass this level! 👍

I also mentioned you to join this game's contest to win gold bars! 

💎 Win free gold bars! Complete the word puzzle (Part 1) 💎 (Ended on 21st October 2019) 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/comment/474225/p1

** Remember you complete the puzzles (Part 1 and 2), you can win special badge! ** 🏅
    Have a SASSY weekend! ❤️
  • MaggieCat
    This didn’t do it for me at all. My screen never looks like this. You do know that the screen changes with every try, right?
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2019
    No! @maggiecat 🙁
    You must look my moves always decreased and color of jewel boxes are no changed on my screenshots! I don't change my screenshots here every try!

I failed this level more try but I did this level without using boosters while I take my screenshots to show you how to pass this level on yesterday. 

You must link star ray charm once only to destroy the ribbon easily.

If you destroy all of the flowers, you can link the helpful birds destroy jewel boxes here! 😉

I hope you can pass this level! Good luck! 👍
  • MaggieCat
    I finally did it 🤣 without the help of your screenshots 😝
  • Diamond_Lim
    Really?! Well done! @maggiecat 👍
    Only 60 levels left! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍

You can check this contest to win amazing prizes! Let's celebrate level 1000 on Diamond Diaries Saga! 🎉🎉🎉
    Click here 👇
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/268335/join-the-level-1000-celebration-and-win-amazing-prizes/p1

Week 1 Competition (From 17th - 24th October 2019) - Win 30 Gold Bars (It's simple) 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/268341/week-1-competition-what-did-you-like-the-most-and-the-less-of-level-1000/p1

Week 2 Competition (Coming Soon) - Win Sassy Gift 😉
    I hope you love to join this game's contest! ♥️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Hello @MaggieCat :)

Well done!! :hurrah:
    Now you are closer to level 1000  :3

• MaggieCat
    Thank you, but I don’t really care for this game anymore. It is tidious, stupid and a waste of time. The levels take too long. Levels that are not categorised as hard, is impossible. And levels that are categorised as superhard, is solved in first try. I play the game to relax, but instead I get more and more annoyed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?