Answers

• mom1974
    mom1974 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks anyway for all the help!!!
  • Mara61
    Mara61 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    My ID# is 2275170068 But I can't seem to get a screen shot.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @mom1974

You made me Lol with this ; I managed to shoot the puppets open (ow that sounds horrable) 
    Thanks for the Feedback, I will def send that to the Studio 

Happy to hear that you were able to pass the level :hurrah:

Have a Sassy day :3
  • mom1974
    mom1974 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Well it does sounds horrable, doesn't it? I managed to get a few levels further already, no more problems. 👍🙋🏻‍♀️
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,424 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    mom1974 said:
    Well it does sounds horrable, doesn't it? I managed to get a few levels further already, no more problems. 👍🙋🏻‍♀️
    Congratulations again! @mom1974 🎉🎉🎉
    You can reach next level right now! Keep going! 😊
  • myluviz23
    myluviz23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 17
    Options

Diamond Diaries Saga Expert Player I am stagnant on level 371..I don't understand how to complete my task with zero knowledge of the transference of the doll.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello! @myluviz23 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you ask me what's your problem on this game? Stuck on level? Or how to play with events? 🤔

** Please make sure to click on "Support" first then you ask a question, finally you ask any question of this game that we will be happy to help you on this game community next time. Because we are less cautious to see your problem on any contests and discussions. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• nwentz
    nwentz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Need help 371 level

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello! @nwentz 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me check level 371 today and I will come back to help you how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 18
    Options

Hello again! @nwentz 👋

Finally I come back to help you how to pass level 371 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😊

First, you can look my tips as below on Picture 1. (You do not destroy purple blockers as well as the dolls cannot be be pushed up and harder.)

Secondly, you link horizontal ray charm on bottom and hit the glasses on Picture 2.

Then if you have linked so many charms, of course you can link star ray charm as you can collect the dolls easily on Picture 3.

After that, you can link vertical/horizontal ray charm and the ribbon of doll to use vertical/horizontal ray charm to destroy the dolls on Picture 4-5. (You can see vertical ray charm destroy on middle of ribbon of doll that you can destroy 2 times of ribbon.)

Oh! You can see another doll pushed up to upper doll then the dolls are dropped to the middle board. While you don't use star ray charm first until all of the dolls are pushed up completely on Picture 6.

After all of the dolls are pushed up already, you can link star ray charm to collect the dolls easily on Picture 7. Finally other ribbon of doll left that you can link special ray charm to hit 2 times for doll again on Picture 8.

Finally I complete this level so many times while without using boosters and extra moves today but yes! I think this level is tricky.

I hope you can understand to follow these steps that I hope you can pass this level! 😊

By the way, I will show another tips of how to pass level 371 without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?