Level 556

Options
monique421213
monique421213 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have been playing this game for a long time. U am angry that the level I'm on is virtually impossible to pass. I am ready to take this app out. 

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Options
    hi @monique421213
    don't give up ... you have already done 555 levels
    you may go through many many lives on this level
    don't be afraid to use the quit button if the starting board has lousy tiles
    it is important to get off to a good start ... a blaster on the first move is almost a must
    it is important to avoid 3 letter words
    try to play the exclamator early in the game
    ponder each move ... look to make a blaster every move
    when a blaster is not found try to make a crown
    keep at it
    .....................................................................................
    ... one approach: play-a-crown get-a-crown
    use an artifact to add crown(s)
    make a 4-letter word that includes a tile with a crown ... this will count as a 5-letter word
    repeat this 7 times to get the required 5-letter words

... another ploy ... blast a crown while making a 4-letter word
    this will count as a 5-letter word ... the crown is returned to the board ... AND another crown is added to the board

• Alpha_Maggie_Starr
    Options
    Hi Monique
    I am on level 909 and there are several levels that it took me what felt like forever (some of them a month or more) to complete. However when I get frustrated I find it's best to go backwards and play a level I really enjoyed or I'll go backwards and play the boards without 3 stars until I earn them all. This breaks up the monotony of playing the same level over and over and over. Also just being able to step away for a moment allows your brain to look at the board differently when you do come back to it finally. I know this answer doesn't give you any super secret how to pass it answers but I promise the games just keep getting better the further along you go so hopefully you stick with it. When you get frustrated just play a fun level and tell yourself you don't have to pass this level because you have 550 other ones you can play then the pressure is off, your brain is reset on another level and the next thing you will know you will be close to 1000 with me!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?