lillymay
lillymay Posts: 11 Level 2
This game isn't fun anymore ..getting way to hard 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,787 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello! @lillymay 👋
    I think this game is little hard but I play these hard levels are NO problem without using any boosters mostly. 😉

When you stuck any level, don't worry! I will help you to solve any levels on this game! 😉

When you stuck any level, you need ask for help.
    Firstly, you click here on "Support" first! 😉

Then you click on "ask a question"

Finally you ask a question here then you click on ask a question! I will let me see and check any levels then I will help you to solve any levels! 😉

** If you want to take a screenshot, you click on picture then you "choose flies" as we can see your screenshot is better help! 👍 **

OR you can also got boosters/lives/unlimited lives by Mystery Quest before time up. 
    So click here! 👈 (Skip to see 'Mystery Quest then what do Mystery Quest earned) 

OR don't worry, Peter will help you to add boosters when you reached next new level. He always here! 😃
    So click here! 👈 (How do Peter helping you) 

These are special feature will help you to pass hard levels easily. 😄

And stay tuned for another new content on this game! Keep an eyes out! 😉

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Yes... I've been stuck on 1033 for days. The number of moves is just way too small for 2 wrapped keys and 2 boxes. Even using boosters I've never even got close.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Francl27 said:
    Yes... I've been stuck on 1033 for days. The number of moves is just way too small for 2 wrapped keys and 2 boxes. Even using boosters I've never even got close.
    Hello! @Francl27 👋
    I know level 1033 is also tricky level! 🤔
    Don't worry! Let me check level 1033 first, I will back to help you soon! 😊

And I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2019
    Hello again! @Francl27 👋
    Yes! You are right! This level is very tricky to us! But I use a few of boosters used to pass this level! So let me help you how to pass level 1033 with using less boosters! 😉

Firstly, if you stuck this level many times especially locks and boxes, you need to use 4 Helpful Bird's Booster and Colour Blast Booster only to play this level! 😉

4 Helpful Bird's Booster

And
    Colour Blast's Booster

Then you use colour blast charm to link same colour charms and locks easily on Picture 1.

After one colour charms are destroyed, you can link many charm to special ray charms or helpful birds to destroy the locks on Picture 2. 

Finally, I show you my tips that you can link any special ray charm on these places. Then you link them to destroy boxes on Picture 3. 😉

** If you get so close, you can use round hammer to smash box. 

After the round hammer smashs box, the box hit from 5 times to 2 times as well! Is it cool? 🤔

** If you think round hammer isn't cool, don't worry! You can use 'Stripe T hammer' to smash two boxes! I think this hammer is better than round hammer ever! 😃

So I hope you can pass this tricky level! 😉

** If you haven't any boosters and gold bars, what should you do? 😢 **

Don't be sad! So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 😊

** And you make sure to use gold bars to buy boosters as well if you win this game's contest! 😊 **

I hope you can join this game's contests to chance to win gold bars, I will waiting for you on this game's contest! 😊
    Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Well that's the thing though... Boosters are too hard to get to have levels where you basically need to use them to have a small CHANCE of winning... I used almost all the ones I had and still never got closer than 5 or 6 more hits on the boxes. It's ridiculous.
    The birds are stupid (hitting the ray charms instead of the boxes), and it takes sometimes 5 moves that I can't afford to make new ones.
    Sorry but the difficulty is just insane (I did notice that you changed the last level I complained about at least). I'm going back to Candy Crush for now...
  • Diamond_Lim
    Hello again! @Francl27 👋
    I know you can't pass this level mostly but I play again this level now!

I see this level is auto changed now! This level's difficulty is changed from very tricky to normal!

I collect the keys to unlock 2 boxes, I see these boxes are changed from 7 times to 5 times!

I show you my screenshot of level 202 👇

I complete this level without using boosters and with 2nd try today! 😉

If you still stuck this level, please let me know on comment here and help you! 😉

Have a SASSY day and good luck for beating this level! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?